Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys forget that he hacked all the clans in ares and accounts from players and that this guy already ...
Page: 14

You guys forget that he hacked all the clans in ares and accounts from players and that this guy already made 35k USD profit with his hacking. He is not a kid, he said he was a computer programmer/software developer and he is 24 years old.[/b]

i think theres a good chance that he is also gay.

i wonder if he gives or receives

TopCat

You guys forget that he hacked all the clans in ares and accounts from players and that this guy already made 35k USD profit with his hacking. He is not a kid, he said he was a computer programmer/software developer and he is 24 years old.[/b]
    Oooo

Banned

Oooo[/b]
    Stop spamming oO

Apollus

My question (and statement in the other topic) is if hes a computer programmer and such then how come he doesn't speak fluent english? it's a must to be able to do this job successfully. BlackBreed said that his english was a bit all over the place and broken therefore he spoke in turkish but if he trully is a programmer his english should've been well joined and 100% understandable

Arthurios

yeah he said that to us aswell. He can speak french fluent and he understands english and can write it a bit according to him but not that very well.

Apollus

he probably stole/dled/got given the program from someone who does programming then, cause really you need english that is pretty much to the same standard as someone who speaks it cuz programming vocabulary isn't exactly "easy". Most foreign colleges/uni's require you to have a good english grade to be able to enter the course.

On the other hand he could understand how to program but I would be very surprised if he doesnt speak it as fluently as some of the non-programming ppl who speak perfectly good english even though its not their first language on this forum.

Banned

Kennie, normally I wouldn't even pay attention to all of your lies, (as you might have noticed) but I wanted to correct you in this case.
    No, k2 doesn't have any powers. They have a license for hosting, not modifying. KRko = Mgames, so they can make security updates at will. JPKO has a license for modifying as well. (Notice all of the armor and weapons that can only be found in JPKO and not in KRKO.)
    Perhaps you were wondering why JpKO and KRKO do not have chinese gold farmers, TBL edits, third party tool users?

Oh, and by the way, You don't pay K2 to ban hackers. This is what you pay K2 for:

Bronze Premium
    -20% EXP Points Bonus
    -Increased Item drop-rate
    -Reduced EXP loss on death
    -Increased sell prices to NPC
    -50% discount on item repairs
    -Preferred game access 24/7

Silver Premium
    -20% EXP Points Bonus
    -Free 200 G1 Credits
    -Free Tears of Karivdis

Gold Premium
    -30% EXP Points Bonus
    -Free 800 G1 Credits
    -Free Trina's Piece
    -Ability to Seal Items

Platinum Premium
    -Up to 400% EXP Points Bonus
    -100% Coin Drop Bonus
    -Free 800 G1 Credits
    -Free Trina's Piece
    -Ability to Seal Items
    You are delusional if you think you get anymore than what is listed in bill of purchase. Oh, and it doesn't matter where you get scrolls, if you buy scrolls anywhere in game, you support K2's pocket book.

Go ahead kennie, keep calling me ignorant, I have a counter argument to every one of your arguments. You are a fool and I think you know it.

Bathory- I know you might not even read this because of all of the typing but if you do: You don't know me at all. I have actually owned my own game, I had security issues, I had to learn several things to prevent attacks on the server and hackers getting DB info as well as changing it.
    To some, knowledge might seem egotistical. I don't blame you for seeing my post like this.[/b]
    How about listening to your mom? I'm supporting to keep the game up! :lol:

We all know how much of a genius you are, Mr. "I'm sure it's not a bug" . I'm sure K2 staffs are smarter than any of you, the only reason they aren't doing anything is because THEY DON'T WANT TO INVEST IN KO. Hyped up the players with anti-hack and suggesting people to buy premium before a server launch, that my friend, is genius at work.

Market orientation, google it, the only businesses I know that can live in the past are K2 and the Packers! For obvious reasons.

BTW, every kid who can dribble the ball thinks he's MJ, but what happen when he get on the court? You actually think you can fix security loopholes bring nothing but laughters.

iHitHard

While this thread is moderately interesting at best, some facts/opinions:

1. KO hosts the game via license, their power to change anything is limited at best. Don't waste your time suggesting/begging for improvements. It won't happen. The ability to hack on this game is a function that there is both server side and client side files. Therefore, your computer communicates with KO's servers constantly and lends itself to file manipulation by pimply snot nosed children (and adults) who want to make themselves feel big by kicking (er...cheating) your sorry ass in CZ.
    2. With all the hacking and cheating, MAKE A DECISION. PLAY THE GAME OR DON'T. If you catch your wife doinking the milkman, either forgive her or kill them both. I personally vote the latter but that's just me.
    3. HenryHill touches upon a valid point. Most Turkish players hack. I believe they simply find it acceptable to win at all costs. Those of you who want to rant and flame about racism, etc.....at what point do people begin to make generalizations about a group of individuals? If only 50 out of 100 hack, is it ok? How about 75? How about 99? How about the many lvl 80's with +9 items who feel the need to TBL edit? All of you warm and fuzzy, save the environment, "my dream is world piece" folks need to wake up. The world runs on generalizations.
    4. NOTHING on this game is safe. Your account, the forums, all your allegedly valuable items ARE AT RISK. You should only continue to play if you really don't give a rats ass if they all fly out the window. It's like going to Las Vegas, don't go there with money you not 100% willing to lose.
    5. ACCEPT HACKING. Just don't be the piece of shit that does it.
    6. KO is a business. Their job is to take as much of your money as they can. They will not BAN IP's - they will lose money...they will not institute mass Bans - they will lose money...they will not implement costly ingame upgrades - that will cost them money. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PUT BANDAGES ON THIS GAME UNTIL YOU THE PLAYERS SAYS SCREW IT - I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHITTY GAME, SHITTY CUSTOMER SERVICE, SHITTY HACKING, SHITTY CHEATING.

As I said, either play or don't. This is only a game at the end of the day. Guess what? There are other games to play.

kronik

who cares about official forums?
    chuckie is a proper nazi cunt

i got banned for a month for asking whats happened to Jurad...

:lol:

:lol:[/b]
    lol i find that funny when you are leading the "most posts" board XDDDDDD
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...x.php?act=Stats

kronik

i was until Hitler removed them all and banned my ass :lol:

Olympus

:lol:[/b]
    you spammed all servers topics :lol:

kronik

does this not affect all servers then?

:huh:

playboy

zuahhahaha i still cant stop laughing