Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Personally I hope this Turk brings KO to an end. You all deserve better then how K2 abuses and steals ...
Page: 15

Personally I hope this Turk brings KO to an end. You all deserve better then how K2 abuses and steals your money. What that turk is doing is wrong, but hes just a pissed off racist nerd tired of K2's bullshit just like the rest of us.

i was until Hitler removed them all and banned my ass :lol:[/b]
    rofl this made me laugh so hard :lol: :lol:

rasta

yea, just imagine how k2 has to close and shut the servers down, another very good company (like blizzard) would come and host it!

Banned

Why would Blizzard buy a license to host KO while they have WoW?

rasta

Why would Blizzard buy a license to host KO while they have WoW?[/b]
    they could even get more money and grow.

who cares about official forums?
    chuckie is a proper nazi cunt

i got banned for a month for asking whats happened to Jurad...
    :lol:[/b]
    Eh, you spammed every section in the forum, I woulda banned you too. Everything in "Game Discussion" affects every server, but you don't see anyone else posting everywhere.

Anyone know if they updated their forum version yet?

Banned

they could even get more money and grow.[/b]
    and get hacked by turkish players lol

Manilas

they could even get more money and grow.[/b]
    Or loose a lot of money since they would fix the very old bug that is comboing that k2 network decided it was a good thing to keep it in the game since it was what made the pk interesting and players would leave due to the fix of that bug.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

and get hacked by turkish players lol[/b]
    I think they have more secured servers (more than K2 that's for shur)

but hes just a pissed off racist nerd tired of K2's bullshit just like the rest of us.[/b]
    you're the only nerd here h34r:

kronik

[quote]Eh, you spammed every section in the forum, I woulda banned you too. Everything in "Game Discussion" affects every server, but you don't see anyone else posting everywhere.
    quote]

yeah i woulda banned me too :lol: :lol: :lol:
    but no response in 8 days is pretty crap even by K2&#39;s standards <_<

yeah i woulda banned me too :lol: :lol: :lol:
    but no response in 8 days is pretty crap even by K2&#39;s standards <_<[/b]
    haha, understandable I guess :lol:

I&#39;m surprised K2 didn&#39;t remove that topic about corrupt GMs though. They removed this one, but I mean I don&#39;t think any company wants topics from a hacker that hacked their boards on their forum.

hey

who knows...maybe if they did a ip ban...itll lure back english speaking players who were pissed off that this game went turkish...
    or maybe they can join servers and just have a few full english speaking servers....
    in either case, this is just getting out of control now[/b]
    u think only turks cheat ? there already exist english server and there is no need for more since this one is not alive

leetcakes

How about listening to your mom? I&#39;m supporting to keep the game up! :lol:

We all know how much of a genius you are, Mr. "I&#39;m sure it&#39;s not a bug" . I&#39;m sure K2 staffs are smarter than any of you, the only reason they aren&#39;t doing anything is because THEY DON&#39;T WANT TO INVEST IN KO. Hyped up the players with anti-hack and suggesting people to buy premium before a server launch, that my friend, is genius at work.

Market orientation, google it, the only businesses I know that can live in the past are K2 and the Packers! For obvious reasons.

BTW, every kid who can dribble the ball thinks he&#39;s MJ, but what happen when he get on the court? You actually think you can fix security loopholes bring nothing but laughters.[/b]
    Some things that you have brought to me is based on ideas that you have pulled out of the air. For instance:
    "I&#39;m sure K2 staffs are smarter than any of you, the only reason they aren&#39;t doing anything is because THEY DON&#39;T WANT TO INVEST IN KO."
    How could you possibly measure or know this? Are you going to personally give every staff member of K2 an IQ test then give the thousands of people that use this forum an IQ test?

Seriously, every post you make seems to be empty and devoid of facts. You can&#39;t accept that you lost to me so long ago (level 66 vs level 72 LOL) and what was I supposed to think? We couldn&#39;t see a priest for over 30 minutes yet we were getting debuffed and you were getting healed. I had to post something. I believe you would have too if you were in my situation.

Then you try to say that me or kd babashopped at all in this game. (that is another laughable matter) Sure we bought premium and scrolls but the money itself came from the market. You are too narrow-minded to see that and you won&#39;t find any posts by me or kd buying and selling items for $$. Back in Ares InfinitY had a curious thing called a clan bank. You should research those to see how they worked. (Hellsfury has one too and uniques circulate through it everyday.)

Don&#39;t even try to think that you were any serious threat on Ares. Most of the time we saw you running from us (InfinitY) and we just ignored you and ran somewhere else. You were more of an annoyance than anything else. :lol:

About security: You would be amazed at what simply stealthing your ports could do for your server. I could name off several security fixes but some of them you might not understand.

You should just stop posting. You will feel better about it, and you won&#39;t look as bad.

kronik

u think only turks cheat ? there already exist english server and there is no need for more since this one is not alive[/b]
    on C-West the BR are the TR :lol:
    rampant....