Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i feel sry for all u guys lost but i think this is the only way k2 will realy learn ...
Page: 3

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i feel sry for all u guys lost but i think this is the only way k2 will realy learn somethin. this hacker is destroyin alot but lets hope k2 will learn. the way this game is right now its dieing anyways <_<[/b]
    Not going to happen, k2 has been hacked sooooooooooooo many times already, nothing has ever changed, and nothing will ever change.

Ban Turkish IP for two days see how high the suicide rate in turkey goes up.

EndOfStory

those guys are supporting him..[/b]
    Wich brings me back to what i said: "United"..

Oh and lol at this guy..quote:
    "victorious countries can invade opposing nations forum.

GO GO GO warriors of turkey, spam turkish posts"

Arthurios

No because the hacker does everything alone.. he just got some fans.

Ban Turkish IP for two days see how high the suicide rate in turkey goes up.[/b]
    haha +1 would be funny xD xD xD

its always a shame that some have to fukup the other ppl as you see again this guy is giving a bad name to turk&#39;s that behave

btw its just a high rate that its a turk becous the are menny of them of it wos a other country those would get the blame h34r: :P

kibal

Can someone post ss of what the hacker wrote on forum , im banned from offircial forum till 2011 so i cant read a shit xD.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Take screen shots before replies are deleted! Must keep it for a life time!!

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Can someone post ss of what the hacker wrote on forum , im banned from offircial forum till 2011 so i cant read a shit xD.[/b]
    do you understand turkish?^^

ILoveYouToo

The turk mind is a criminal mind, and the inferiority complex they have only fuels their hacking and even the Wall Street Journal in a feature article a couple of years ago has identified turkey as a leader in internet crime. Either K2 finds way to completely ban turks(which would put an end to KO) or allow the turks to control the game in order to maintain profitability. They will maintain the latter scenario.[/b]
    You&#39;re a fucking tool. You can&#39;t judge a country based on the acts of such a small percentage of people. That&#39;s probably the most retarded thing i&#39;ve heard all day. You deserve to be shot in the face.

EndOfStory

Can someone post ss of what the hacker wrote on forum , im banned from offircial forum till 2011 so i cant read a shit xD.[/b]
    Well,it starts with this

Whatever he is saying there...

Funny guy!

PS sorry,while i edited,someone get ahead of me!

If k2 didnt make now rollback (for those guys who got hacked i mean Ares, Olympia (me n akara) and some other server) i ill laugh so hard - If they can hack forum where is problem harc a game acc? :|

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

hack forum and hack database is a realy big difference

Edminztrator

if u value ur char dont post in that forum anymore , and yes hacker have database acces also ... Many message&#39;s on Allchat in turkish but i dont understand what mean :lol:

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast