Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fixed :P //edit: 8min later - hacked again xD and why the fck I can't see the 'Linus' topic? :blink: ...
Page: 4

fixed :P

//edit: 8min later - hacked again xD

and why the fck I can't see the 'Linus' topic? :blink: ppl are posting there and it gives me an error that topic is deleted h34r:

DeHealer

Whos next, Im scared lol

PaPaSmurF

You're a fucking tool. You can't judge a country based on the acts of such a small percentage of people. That's probably the most retarded thing i've heard all day. You deserve to be shot in the face.[/b]
    Do you even play KO?

GTFO with that "base a whole country off the actions of 1 person" bullshit. Everyone knows the common Turk thats played this game for more than 30 seconds. I'd like to think unstereotypically of Turks, but quite honestly, my rational side won't let me accept the fact that 95% of all Turkish Knight Online players are the same. I have only met 2 Turkish players my whole time playing Knight Online that I actually liked. Although they were good people, at the time, I wouldn't have cared to seen them IP banned to save my self the grief of reading another other Turkish PMs asking for clan, coin, or better yet just typing random garbage to me that doesn't mean a damn thing to me.

But anyways, my thoughts on teh topic @ hand.. K2 should have made a TRKO and USKO earlyer. Even if they have to condense servers together for better population its still a good move for K2. If it was, alot of US players would still be playing, and everyone knows Turks will always play because they have nothing better to do than milk a goat in that country. So overall, this move would have increased their profits. Why they didn't do this, Idk.. its not like you couldn't see the common clash between your Turkish players and everyone else. Why not just nip it in the bud?..

The very few decent Turks that play are not worth the hassle of every little shit Turkish kid who likes to hack to the legit players. But to K2, the Turks are very helpful, about 90% of their in-come helpful. There is no way a company would cut off their biggest in-come. So.. way I see it, every legit player should be very happy that K2 is being toyed with by Turkish hackers. Its the only serious potential for a change for the legit players to get some kind of justice for their money and time they poor into this game. The only way that I see K2 making a change, is to just be so annoyed by them, that they come up with a change like splitting US and TR players.

Don't get me wrong though, I pity anyone who still plays this game. Its gone downhill since I've played. If it wasn't for friends back in the day I would have quit long before and saved my self time, money, and the headache of the Turkish community.

Only question that still remains in my head is who gave Turkey internet, and why. I say pull the plug and let their internet stretch as far as the borderlines of their country. If they want to hack that much, let them do it to them selves. h34r:

EndOfStory

fixed :P

//edit: 8min later - hacked again xD

and why the fck I can't see the 'Linus' topic? :blink: ppl are posting there and it gives me an error that topic is deleted h34r:[/b]
    Its gone already,looks like the start to do something about all this lol :lol:
    As i already said: hopefully,this will be the biggest wake up call they'll ever get

Its gone already,looks like the start to do something about all this lol :lol:[/b]
    I also thought so, but I was wondering wth I still see it in the latest topic in Ares section.... Also I couldn't get in at 15.06 (GMT+1), but I saw some1 posting at 15.08, 15.11 and 15.14 lol...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Ofc easy to hack ko forum. Just check out version of ipb down. And google for that exploit. Php scrip that alow remonte admin password change.
    They are so fucking retarded k2. This guy who hacking all this. Is not a hacker. He is just a lamer. How easy is to hack that forum ... Am not going to talk about that more. But little kid with no life siting next to computer 24/7 reading turtorials and google for exploits can dmg a lot on ko!!!

ILoveYouToo

Do you even play KO?

GTFO with that "base a whole country off the actions of 1 person" bullshit. Everyone knows the common Turk thats played this game for more than 30 seconds. I'd like to think unstereotypically of Turks, but quite honestly, my rational side won't let me accept the fact that 95% of all Turkish Knight Online players are the same. I have only met 2 Turkish players my whole time playing Knight Online that I actually liked. Although they were good people, at the time, I wouldn't have cared to seen them IP banned to save my self the grief of reading another other Turkish PMs asking for clan, coin, or better yet just typing random garbage to me that doesn't mean a damn thing to me.

But anyways, my thoughts on teh topic @ hand.. K2 should have made a TRKO and USKO earlyer. Even if they have to condense servers together for better population its still a good move for K2. If it was, alot of US players would still be playing, and everyone knows Turks will always play because they have nothing better to do than milk a goat in that country. So overall, this move would have increased their profits. Why they didn't do this, Idk.. its not like you couldn't see the common clash between your Turkish players and everyone else. Why not just nip it in the bud?..

The very few decent Turks that play are not worth the hassle of every little shit Turkish kid who likes to hack to the legit players. But to K2, the Turks are very helpful, about 90% of their in-come helpful. There is no way a company would cut off their biggest in-come. So.. way I see it, every legit player should be very happy that K2 is being toyed with by Turkish hackers. Its the only serious potential for a change for the legit players to get some kind of justice for their money and time they poor into this game. The only way that I see K2 making a change, is to just be so annoyed by them, that they come up with a change like splitting US and TR players.

Don't get me wrong though, I pity anyone who still plays this game. Its gone downhill since I've played. If it wasn't for friends back in the day I would have quit long before and saved my self time, money, and the headache of the Turkish community.

Only question that still remains in my head is who gave Turkey internet, and why. I say pull the plug and let their internet stretch as far as the borderlines of their country. If they want to hack that much, let them do it to them selves. h34r:[/b]
    I didn't say one person, I said a small percentage. That small percentage being turkish knight online players. You might as well delete that whole essay because i don't feel like reading that crap and already knew you were an idiot after the first sentence.

Banned

haha Linus Owned !!!

PaPaSmurF

I didn't say one person, I said a small percentage. That small percentage being turkish knight online players. You might as well delete that whole essay because i don't feel like reading that crap and already knew you were an idiot after the first sentence.[/b]
    I didn't write it for you asshat. I could careless if you read it or not. Only the first paragraph was for your ignorance.

And I'm talking about that percentage that plays Knight Online.. who cares about the population of Turkey that doesn't play Knight Online again?..

Wow maybe K2 will finally get rid of Windows and upgrade to another program...

angelsdream

Is it OttomanKing the old Xigenon player ? leader of the clan Ottoman some years ago. I know he used to hack some accounts at this time but didnt have access to the whole db.

I think it is about time for k2 to realize they must do some BIG changes. They can never make this game legit because they're too lazy. I feel really good that I'm a legit player though, I'm taking a break until they actually made some process.

legion

So u have to wait until k2 make this game cheatless which will be soon (in k2's dictionary soon is about years) :lol:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

At least ko4life IPB 2.2.1 is secure... h34r: :unsure:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

yup ko4life is secure! but k2 isn't !

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast