Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didn't write it for you asshat. I could careless if you read it or not. Only the first paragraph ...
Page: 5

ILoveYouToo

I didn't write it for you asshat. I could careless if you read it or not. Only the first paragraph was for your ignorance.

And I'm talking about that percentage that plays Knight Online.. who cares about the population of Turkey that doesn't play Knight Online again?..[/b]
    lolfail. Who was even talking to you to begin with. HenryHill is the one who claimed all turks have criminal minds and inferiority complexs. To me the word all means everyone, i'm not sure if you any good at english or not but you should know that too. There may be an overwhelming percentage of turkish knight online players that aren't completely legitimate but that doesn't mean the rest of the population deserves to be looked upon the same way. Can you imagine if the rest of the world thought all Americans or whatever you are were as stupid as you?

lolfail. Who was even talking to you to begin with. HenryHill is the one who claimed all turks have criminal minds and inferiority complexs. To me the word all means everyone, i'm not sure if you any good at english or not but you should know that too. There may be an overwhelming percentage of turkish knight online players that aren't completely legitimate but that doesn't mean the rest of the population deserves to be looked upon the same way. Can you imagine if the rest of the world thought all Americans or whatever you are were as stupid as you?[/b]
    Too late?

Don't make this topic into a flame war >.> There's always two guys in every topic that make it they're personal mission to flame the hell out of a topic. Take it to Private Messages seriously.

On topic: I think the guy who's doing this is just abusing a exploit in the IBP forum because K2 has an old version of it.

playboy

AND U KNOW WHAT ?????

I LUV THIS TURKISH GUY WHO DID IT!!!!!!!!!

Linus was makin announcemets "mr. hacker I'll do this ill do that bla bla bla" MWWWWWWWWWWWHHAHAHA AND WHAT HE DID? NOTHING and was owned hard in the face now ;D

The forum is offline now right? Cant get on at all.

Uzu

wow... Imo it's just a matter of time until he gets to ko4life

PaPaSmurF

lolfail. Who was even talking to you to begin with. HenryHill is the one who claimed all turks have criminal minds and inferiority complexs. To me the word all means everyone, i'm not sure if you any good at english or not but you should know that too. There may be an overwhelming percentage of turkish knight online players that aren't completely legitimate but that doesn't mean the rest of the population deserves to be looked upon the same way. Can you imagine if the rest of the world thought all Americans or whatever you are were as stupid as you?[/b]
    Forum = open discussion . Henry wasnt exactly talking to you to start with.

I realize what Henry said, I do disagree that not ALL Turkish players cheat.. But so many do its not worth keeping the legit ones around imo.

Anyways, I'm done arguing. No point really, I don't even play any more. G'luck.

ILoveYouToo

Forum = open discussion . Henry wasnt exactly talking to you to start with.

I realize what Henry said, I do disagree that not ALL Turkish players cheat.. But so many do its not worth keeping the legit ones around imo.

Anyways, I'm done arguing. No point really, I don't even play any more. G'luck.[/b]
    Both of you guys are chronic whiners tbh. You just need to harden the fuck up and move on.

TopCat

sad

TOYSOLDIER_

They need to increase theyre security, like getting the servers to an linux OS, would fix alot.[/b]
    k2 employees needs to learn linux, will be a tough task for them o.O

nothing is secure ....

as i said in the topic where linus basically taunts the hacker YOU DONT FUCKING DO THAT

ANYONE bashing turks STFU k2 is the trash here

angelsdream

Is it OttomanKing the old Xigenon player ? leader of the clan Ottoman some years ago. I know he used to hack some accounts at this time but didnt have access to the whole db.[/b]
    ?

ANYONE bashing turks STFU k2 is the trash here[/b]
    +1..

rockk

Both of you guys are chronic whiners tbh. You just need to harden the fuck up and move on.[/b]
    fuck you and all the mother fucking turks that play this game, i would love to see you motherfuckers get bombed and extinguished, i dont give a shit if theres innocents or not, they all should mother fucking die, fucking scammers hackers cheaters, i mean everygame the play on they must cheat, fuck them.

ALL FUCKING TURKS ARE CHEATING SCAMMING ASSHOLE

Banned Senior Member

blame k2, not the hacker...

rasta

somehow i like this guy [/b]

fuck yea!

can&#39;t wait to see more from him !!! <3

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast