Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuck you and all the mother fucking turks that play this game, i would love to see you motherfuckers get ...
Page: 6

Little archer Senior Member

fuck you and all the mother fucking turks that play this game, i would love to see you motherfuckers get bombed and extinguished, i dont give a shit if theres innocents or not, they all should mother fucking die, fucking scammers hackers cheaters, i mean everygame the play on they must cheat, fuck them.

ALL FUCKING TURKS ARE CHEATING SCAMMING ASSHOLE[/b]
    i loled

ontopic:

i wonder whats next... good thing ive been buying prem with igc lately -_-

silverbuffer18

ownt, he was threating the hacker like a week ago and know the turk is in control:0

i loled

ontopic:

i wonder whats next... good thing ive been buying prem with igc lately -_-[/b]

I wonder how long it will take em to notice that things arent like they seem...and that one script is missing from the db since the idiots reused the same backup

linus is a beast though.. sad to see this happen

still, really funny

DoNotMess

blame k2, not the hacker...[/b]
    lol thats like saying blame the doctor not the disease.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

I think that USKO would be SO better with another hoster (NOT K2, maybe GOA or Mythic or Microsoft (xD) or even Intel !), the game is not the problem but the owners are.

lol thats like saying blame the doctor not the disease.[/b]
    Like a week ago i had to do some medical trials in order to get in the army, so i was lieing half naked in the room and there were curtains around me and 2 aroung 20-22 year old girls where working in the same room, 1 of them came to do the test while the other one was complaining how she misclicked something and lost all her work, i was seriously surprised on how hot they were, seemed like model material not some dorks who would study anything that has to do with medical care, anyways, the one who lost her work due to a misclick left the room while the other one started touching me with some scanner, soon she accidently touched my penis and i got a boner, she noticed that and started rubbing my side with her hands, i took her hand and put it on my penis, then she went to the door and locked it from the inside, came back and climbed on top of me and we kissed for a few minutes, then after some forplay and sucking her boobs which were hard to reach since i didnt want to remove her bra, we both took our pants off and did it for a while, it felt great, was pretty early also so she got it first.....

..and thats how i got my first STD <_<

...wait....what are we talking about?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Josri. zegt:
    *Linus?
    Linus zegt:
    *hacker
    Josri. zegt:
    *kk
    *howr ya

Azrhaidia

@ MEEP

asdfadhgfhksldfgijlksdjahlkjghlsadkgjahdslkagjdfgf

ILoveYouToo

fuck you and all the mother fucking turks that play this game, i would love to see you motherfuckers get bombed and extinguished, i dont give a shit if theres innocents or not, they all should mother fucking die, fucking scammers hackers cheaters, i mean everygame the play on they must cheat, fuck them.

ALL FUCKING TURKS ARE CHEATING SCAMMING ASSHOLE[/b]
    People like you are the downfall of modern society.

Azrhaidia

People like you are the downfall of modern society.[/b]
    +1000
    completely ignorant...

People like you are the downfall of modern society.[/b]
    if KO hasn&#39;t made you racist against turks, then you haven&#39;t been playing long enough

if KO hasn&#39;t made you racist against turks, then you haven&#39;t been playing long enough[/b]
    LOL +1

Like a week ago i had to do some medical trials in order to get in the army, so i was lieing half naked in the room and there were curtains around me and 2 aroung 20-22 year old girls where working in the same room, 1 of them came to do the test while the other one was complaining how she misclicked something and lost all her work, i was seriously surprised on how hot they were, seemed like model material not some dorks who would study anything that has to do with medical care, anyways, the one who lost her work due to a misclick left the room while the other one started touching me with some scanner, soon she accidently touched my penis and i got a boner, she noticed that and started rubbing my side with her hands, i took her hand and put it on my penis, then she went to the door and locked it from the inside, came back and climbed on top of me and we kissed for a few minutes, then after some forplay and sucking her boobs which were hard to reach since i didnt want to remove her bra, we both took our pants off and did it for a while, it felt great, was pretty early also so she got it first.....
    ..and thats how i got my first STD <_<

...wait....what are we talking about?[/b]
    lol did u got that on tape ? :lol:

brat2good

A thief has broke into your house.. he is stealing all your stuff and destroying everything else.. Is it your fault that this criminal broke in?

The hacker is a thief! he is nothing more than a fucking criminal! fucking total scum. Anyone that thinks that he is some kind of hero is just as fucking stupid.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast