Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just USKO. He's saying that K2 does racist acts. When a Turkish clan got hacked, they do nothing, but when ...
Page: 8

Just USKO. He's saying that K2 does racist acts. When a Turkish clan got hacked, they do nothing, but when an English clan got hacked, they do all ways to get them back. And, Linus threatened him in forums [/b]
    I don't see why this is reason to hack English clans though. What did english clans ever do?

If he had only hacked k2 and left English people alone, a lot more people would have agreed with his cause. Now he just seems childish and as though in fact he is racist to English people as well.

Emilio

Now they know what some of us feel getting hacked... gj hacker, maybe they will be more helpful to hacked ppl from now

if KO hasn't made you racist against turks, then you haven't been playing long enough[/b]
    oh dont get me wrong giga im still racist as fuck towards turks nothings changed infact this game has made me racist towards turkish people irl not to long i saw some car with the turkish flag on the back and i pulled aside and said senisikiyim mother fucker! because thats about the only turkish i can pronounce and tossed my soda on his windshield !

if i were still playing this game i would be lobbying k2 with this being an example to ban turkish ips

k2 has absolutely no power ! there is nothing fbi cia or neone can do to this hacker other then turkish authorities whose government could give a shit about k2 .... which is why its soooo fucking stupid for linus to fucking try and talk shit i hope he fucking loses his job over this lil kid because

ULTIMATELY ANYTHING this kid does at this point can ALL be blamed on linus !

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

Just USKO. He's saying that K2 does racist acts. When a Turkish clan got hacked, they do nothing, but when an English clan got hacked, they do all ways to get them back. And, Linus threatened him in forums [/b]
    Sounds good if it was true. This guy hacked me and Arise1337 and we still have not been helped. zzz I would have been helped today cuz linus sent me a pm this morning but um guess I can't contact him with this dumb shit going on.

K2 should just ban net cafes, it's where all the problems come from anyway. The rest of the turks are fine

The reason why it's assumed K2 is being racist is because turks are nearly always the ones causing the problems

KalaBunga Senior Member

I think its BuDDaH hacking k2......

';-]][/b]
    you were thinking the same thing xd

Lol.. JPKO already banned turkish ip's. Not "they can/could". They did it already.

edit: Also chinese IP's got banned.

<3 good ol&#39; jpko.

I think its BuDDaH hacking k2......

&#39;;-]][/b]
    That is quite possibly the funniest thing about this whole situation &#39;;-]

rkaudio

lmao... he hacked an invisionfree forum????? Linus called this pantywaste out, basicly said you know where we live come and get some big boy, and his big comeback was an invisionfree forum????? thats like stealing someones garbage can from a back alley, when you know there are diamond rings on all the dressers!

Lets see, what would have actually made an impression and shown some aptitude.....

KOL main site: untouched
    gamersfirst site : untouched
    crash the game: my toon was on all nite and still on

Just another worthless piece of crap to be scraped off a shoe.

TOYSOLDIER_

I think K2, should find this hacker IPs Home Address right away, and post it on the Turk Forums that K2 will Block All Turks IPs and wont have no access to GAME , till you guys catch that Mother Fcker Hacker , here is his IPs , His Home Address and everything bring him to the Justice and put his ass off for good in jail 10-25 years .

Damm All Turkiish Comunity will go RUN to the Hackers Home and kick his ass, put his house on Fire , brake his 2 hands. and later take him to Justice.

GoGoGo K2 fight Back, but do Something.. . or have K2 hire this Guy Ottoman/hacker turn him into a GM or something cuz i think he does more work than any other GM, May be the hacker is out of work and probably he should ask K2 for a JOB or i will hack the fck out of your Game/Official Forums and more. .. so whats gonna be.

Probably K2 is asking to Hacker , You wanna work for us ? :lol:[/b]
    i think that will work :lol:

same guy is hacking our clan...[/b]

fuking +1

Now they know what some of us feel getting hacked... gj hacker, maybe they will be more helpful to hacked ppl from now [/b]
    +1*

Sounds good if it was true. This guy hacked me and Arise1337 and we still have not been helped. zzz I would have been helped today cuz linus sent me a pm this morning but um guess I can&#39;t contact him with this dumb shit going on.[/b]
    <3 i still have hope k2 (however call it linus calimaestro or other guy) will help us by rollback/restore item.*

antal

Take screen shots before replies are deleted! Must keep it for a life time!!

[/b]
    at 1st picture he wrotes:
    Dear Linus,
    This is just a starting, this is just the little of that all will happen. You told it s a mistake(or crap in database) , you said database, you said bla bla. i warned you , you didnot listen. i said stop being two faced( just be equal to everyone) , you go mad. You cannot imagine what will happen.
    Linus, i love you. Being in race ( or not a fight but sorry for my bad english aq:S, like to who s better.) You think you can stop the chaos i ll make but you are nothing.
    Now go rest ,and watch what will happen. start to fair Linus , cuz i wont forgive you.

at 1st picture he wrotes:
    Dear Linus,
    This is just a starting, this is just the little of that all will happen. You told it s a mistake(or crap in database) , you said database, you said bla bla. i warned you , you didnot listen. i said stop being two faced( just be equal to everyone) , you go mad. You cannot imagine what will happen.
    Linus, i love you. Being in race ( or not a fight but sorry for my bad english aq:S, like to who s better.) You think you can stop the chaos i ll make but you are nothing.
    Now go rest ,and watch what will happen. start to fair Linus , cuz i wont forgive you.[/b]
    I think that he can do some serious damage to K2, they gotta watch out.

i think k2 deserved that. they earn only money and do nothing -_-

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast