Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been browsing the officals tonight and I have to say..... They make me want to harm myself!!!! Chukie is ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've been browsing the officals tonight and I have to say.....

They make me want to harm myself!!!!

Chukie is the most irritating fuck witt I ever. All his posts make me want to stab his eyes out with blunt teaspoons. Also some of the threads are a fucking joke , girls are evilshious! I hate that thread as much as I hate retarded people in this game. The final thing is with the fucking filters that just give you a 404 error when you try posting. I did a big reply to a thread and it timed out. As soon a sI changed some words it worked!

Finally don't you find the type of user ont he offical is so fucking clueless and will talk as they are the bollocks in DCZ with their Halp plate +4! As much as i get upset with some of our users at least I know the genreal uquality of player on here is so much better than any other forum ( on par with cafe gevaze as there are some very skilled players on there liek it or not ).

Sorry to rant and no doubt who ever from K2 reads this but seriously K2 get some better people on the forums , your mods are not repescted and too much of the wrong type of post gets support and gritty posts get deleated. The comunist goverment allowed more free media than your forums do at the moment.

Hmmm rant over for now.

PS : Anyone that makes an "Offical I Hate Chukie" Banner will get a reward from me.

!Premier_Assassin!

hes really retarded <_<

*signed

thats why i never use their forums

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

+1 to that

and the official forums are like 90% dcz and well not RLB chars lol...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

always.. what do you expect from official forums? its there public apperance, they have little bitchs that suck k2&#39;s dick to try and make it look like an *awesome* company to make everything correct. and sensorship because those forums are "rated-G", which u cannot speak your mind... which makes no sense... and if you need 2 be how old to play this game? lol... c&#39;mon...

btw if sum1 makes an offical I hate chuckie banner, i want it plx =D

kibal

I only posted there like 3 times , got 3 warns and ban rofl. And i only said true things and with respect

Robokill

I have been banned on official forums since 2 weeks after Chuckie/Jamesjack became mod because i hurt his e-go.

I beat him in 1v1 with fp+1 and 1 md6 on lvl 55 rogue... he is da sux :lol: , shortly after I was banned

lil_mageskillz

official forums suck. all the topics are so boring and the forum looks ugly.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Chucki is a bitch.
    The official forum is a joke.
    /end

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

best filter ever was LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDSSSSSSSSSSSS

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i have 67% warn there ^^

Banned

I don&#39;t know anyone who visits the KOL forum regularly. I would have to say this is the only forum thats even worth looking at about KO, thats in english. Chuckie is without a doubt the most incompetent retard I&#39;ve ever had the displeasure of talking to. I have to agree with felix here someone please make a I hate chukie banner.

Btw... has anyone seen a picture of him???? CUZ ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS

THIS IS JAMESJACK aka CHUCKIE ( I KID YOU NOT!)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Both my accounts have 33% warn. Negative posting is the reason on both. One from Linus before he got to know me and one from my all time least favorate bitch mod shebitch. she&#39;s not a mod any more and she&#39;s powerless muahahahaha.

silverbuffer18

PS : Anyone that makes an "Offical I Hate Chukie" Banner will get a reward from me.[/b]
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=183697

reward plx, and yes he is really irretating, d/c getting banned

I got banned until 2039. Lawl.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast