Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cant beleive how many ppl are "undermining the spirit of the game" dont go on official that often but i ...
Page: 10

cant beleive how many ppl are "undermining the spirit of the game"

dont go on official that often but i remember "shebiatch" is trully a biathc usually when some1 got hacked and lost all their items, and k2 replaced them with shitty stuff she would be the first one to ban ranting topics because they were "undermining the spirit of the game"

until one day a topic was created by...shebiatch

and in there she said how she got hacked and lost all her items and K2 replaced them with shitty stuff, and it didnt help that she was an K2 employee so she is really sad and (get this) she begs a good KO community to help her out with some items

offcourse topic turned in to 50 pages long "thank god you got screwed go burn in hell youre not worthy of my spit" topic so they had to close the topic in the end and she was very very sad

god damn that was so sweet :lol: :lol:

ive been on the official forums twice i think and only cuz of a link that was posted here :P

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Lol just bothered to scroll down pages of this topic, that made me to go wild here burst out with laugh.
    Thank you for this everyone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

will use to handle the forums and he wasn't hated too much ( well at least he was a high level and was running a top clan ) .

I struggle to give respect to people that know fuck all about this game. Linus was a breath of fresh air because he did care and helped many people. Chukie / Jamesjack has annoyed me for years tbh. You look at alot of the big posters there and it is unreal 10k posts on accounts younger than ko4life!. People think Vandy was bad but seriously how much usefull stuff are these guys posting?

At least when I bann you when I get flammed I agree I am abusing my powers and I am a arrogent arsehole! I feel I have helped the comunity more over the years that what he has and I feel the same about alot of our old members too. Now the younger memebers on this forum are taking the mantel of being known as some of the biggest trend setters and best players. No doubt one day in the near future one or two of the new age players will break into the close circle that rus this forum and we will go into a new eara.

Either way people that run forums should be able to get respect of people , it's painfully obvious chuckie does not have that and he can't say I can't do a better job as Ko4life has just as many active users and it's still one of the most known forums for the game.

Also the attacks you guys do on the officals are pathetic tbh. If you want to really make a point then put some real effort into it. alot of people "think" he knows alot on there and just throwing abuse is not really good. I will not post my thought about him on there as I am not dumb or rude engouh to do it on the K2 forums.

Zxenke

who here is granny4 from the official forums?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

me, got a problem?

Zxenke

You're a fucking idiot. You took it too far

not exactly, me and him have always been argueing even through pm's, he's a douche, i hate him, he hates me. I find it pretty funny tbh D:

edit: danngg just got banned :[

Banned

The hottub pic was hilarious. English you deserve VIP on here. Not everyone hates chuckie, look at all the people defending him.

It's gone too far with your thread and it looks pathetic. Also if you get banned and a ip bann on the accounts yu play on I will seriously chop your balls off with a tooth pick!

Some things I don't mind happening on here but going onto the officals and startign stuff is not funny.

Imagin if their users came on here and started throwing abuse at me or another one of our staff imagin the uproar that would cause.

I really hope you put up an apologie as you have used the forums name with your abuse. Stuff on here should stay here and I am disapointed some users do not see that.

If this keeps up I am going to have to go on there and apologies which is something I don't over whelmingly want to do as no doubt I will get a heap of crap from the chukie groupies.

TheBloodyBeast

rofl granny roflllll

haha i guess i went far but not without reason. there's no reason for u to apologise..

bathtub pic is the best out of them, so far! he says it isn't him so who got that pic? lol

haha i guess i went far but not without reason. there's no reason for u to apologise..
    bathtub pic is the best out of them, so far! he says it isn't him so who got that pic? lol[/b]
    Oh well , at least it's not aimed at me :P

denon33

Very first post by felix in this thread was absolutely spot on. I Fooking hate chuckie, always have and always will. He has like 300000million zillion posts and nearly all of them insinuate that the person is cheating. Either that or completely absorbing interesting comments like "bump" or "+1" or amen.

Banned me from posting 8 times because I had the guts to say what everyone else was thinking but didn't have the bollacks to post it.

And I thought he had stepped down lol. I just think he thinks he is a big shot when infact he is a dirty fucking imbecile. So spot on felix, good call

Thats why I'm here now, because atleast you aren't censored and can write what u actually think instead of being marshalled over and having posts deleted because its not KO policy to think that way.

That whole freedom of speech thread was a complete disgrace to my eyes and intellect. Grow a spine official KO admins and accept the criticism. Its fucking well deserved after all.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

this is getting good

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast