Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; About who use official forums. Actually back when i was playing cypher EVERY english player from the server used official ...
Page: 11

About who use official forums. Actually back when i was playing cypher EVERY english player from the server used official forums over ko4life. And i belive they still use it. It was really funny for me when i first found it out that the most duped, abused server uses official forums ...

TheBloodyBeast

this is getting good
    [/b]
    LMFAO

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The officals has little connection to the player here. Notice how most go on how they will not buy premium or KC. I spend loads of money on premium and KC . I know plenty onhere have , we done it and progressed , so how on earth do the people on there think they are so rightious that they not even put a cent into the game.

Fair enough people don't want to play the game how I have but what annoyes me is they thinkl they are a better person and player because of it. USD has not got me skill but it sure as hell has made the game a bucket load more fun for me. It seems they like to be in constant mysery with this game.

We allow alot on here but I will not tolerate everything as the is a point where it is my dutie to uphold set morrals and just keep things civil. It does seem for every one good action K2 does and million retarded things happen. I noticed how one user played down Linus in Grannys thread and boosted Chuckies ego , Linus has done more for this game in 1 day than all the current mods ( excluding Ladytorr as she does seem pretty clued up ) have done in a year.

Chuckie is someone that annoye me but he's not the sole problem , fundimentally K2 attitude of their mods and GM's is still wrong. If I am on a forum I want the mods to know the game /subject and be respected. do they honestly think chuckie really gets that feeling from people?

Banned Senior Member

Mods used to know the game, there was a time where the mods were essentially GMs but those forums closed :x Then in my group they were all 65-70 and in some of the higher ranked clans on their servers, when I was removed they were down to people in low 60's AFTER the FD patch was released. I also cant remember when/why and which admin gave him the mod back then

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

+1 to that

and the official forums are like 90% dcz and well not RLB chars lol...[/b]
    +1 official forums are so pointless

Banned

About who use official forums. Actually back when i was playing cypher EVERY english player from the server used official forums over ko4life. And i belive they still use it. It was really funny for me when i first found it out that the most duped, abused server uses official forums ...[/b]
    most of us still do ye h34r: i have over 3k posts on officials and rarely ever post in lounge.. never ever posted on that girls is eviliscious or watever spam topic h34r:

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

The officals has little connection to the player here. Notice how most go on how they will not buy premium or KC. I spend loads of money on premium and KC . I know plenty onhere have , we done it and progressed , so how on earth do the people on there think they are so rightious that they not even put a cent into the game.

Fair enough people don't want to play the game how I have but what annoyes me is they thinkl they are a better person and player because of it. USD has not got me skill but it sure as hell has made the game a bucket load more fun for me. It seems they like to be in constant mysery with this game.

We allow alot on here but I will not tolerate everything as the is a point where it is my dutie to uphold set morrals and just keep things civil. It does seem for every one good action K2 does and million retarded things happen. I noticed how one user played down Linus in Grannys thread and boosted Chuckies ego , Linus has done more for this game in 1 day than all the current mods ( excluding Ladytorr as she does seem pretty clued up ) have done in a year.

Chuckie is someone that annoye me but he's not the sole problem , fundimentally K2 attitude of their mods and GM's is still wrong. If I am on a forum I want the mods to know the game /subject and be respected. do they honestly think chuckie really gets that feeling from people?[/b]
    i 2nd that remark

Canek

I used to go on officials until i got banned for defending a baba when that annoying prick started posting shit on his goodbye topic, and i flamed his ass of whit about 6 acounts, until my mails got all used ;P

But lets see the good thing, if he wasnt there i dont think ko4life would be this active.

PS.- Linus and Sullimo have been the best k2 staff members ever.

!Premier_Assassin!

i had a 7 day mute for posting pics from private server, and that damn cunt didnt remove my warn <_<

FUCK CHUCK!

i had a 7 day mute for posting pics from private server, and that damn cunt didnt remove my warn <_<
    FUCK CHUCK![/b]
    rofl what did u expect?

&#33;Premier_Assassin&#33;

rofl what did u expect?[/b]
    at least remove my fucking mute XD

FUCK CHUCK!

at least remove my fucking mute XD

FUCK CHUCK![/b]
    Go post on the WoW official forums some private links and see what happens

&#33;Premier_Assassin&#33;

Account pls

FUCK CHUCK!

http://www.something.com <-- does this deserve a ban or wtf?

Zaczaco11

http://www.something.com <-- does this deserve a ban or wtf?[/b]
    yes.

speaking of chuckie, penises, and spammzors. look at chuckies personal cock sucker

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...who&t=40106

zzzz spam more

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast