Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got banned back in 2006 for calling james jack a terrorist....
Page: 12

ArlenNess

I got banned back in 2006 for calling james jack a terrorist.

lil_mageskillz

yes.
    speaking of chuckie, penises, and spammzors. look at chuckies personal cock sucker

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...who&t=40106
    zzzz spam more[/b]
    look at the first guy.. 2706 lmao. that topic is only his no 1 elses

cant beleive how many ppl are "undermining the spirit of the game"
    dont go on official that often but i remember "shebiatch" is trully a biathc usually when some1 got hacked and lost all their items, and k2 replaced them with shitty stuff she would be the first one to ban ranting topics because they were "undermining the spirit of the game"
    until one day a topic was created by...shebiatch

and in there she said how she got hacked and lost all her items and K2 replaced them with shitty stuff, and it didnt help that she was an K2 employee so she is really sad and (get this) she begs a good KO community to help her out with some items

offcourse topic turned in to 50 pages long "thank god you got screwed go burn in hell youre not worthy of my spit" topic so they had to close the topic in the end and she was very very sad
    god damn that was so sweet :lol: :lol:[/b]
    OMG YEAH

lmao that was such an awesome day!!! i still remember it xD when she used to ban peeps for complaining about items, and then when she got hacked she was crying about loosing her GODLY UNIQUES! i remember it was something like: amulet of int, silver/gold rings, gold earrings (the one with int), and some belt of mana or w.e and she was LIke OMG MY UNIQUES I SPENT SO MUCH TIME WAH WAH WEHHHH

omg that day was funny! xD so many ppl flamed her xD

=(

kakashixy

is this a joke?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OMG YEAH

lmao that was such an awesome day!!! i still remember it xD when she used to ban peeps for complaining about items, and then when she got hacked she was crying about loosing her GODLY UNIQUES! i remember it was something like: amulet of int, silver/gold rings, gold earrings (the one with int), and some belt of mana or w.e and she was LIke OMG MY UNIQUES I SPENT SO MUCH TIME WAH WAH WEHHHH

omg that day was funny! xD so many ppl flamed her xD[/b]
    I nearly was sad enough to go to her server and hunt her down , but I didn't want to delevel a lvl 80 to 59 to get her

Banned

I was informed a little bit ago chuckie = jamesjack. I did not know this, you can tell how long its been since i was on officials. After my first account got banned (had it way before this account) i said screw officials and never went there again until someone would post links. I remember when jamesjack was not a mod and he spammed lounge -_-

I nearly was sad enough to go to her server and hunt her down , but I didn't want to delevel a lvl 80 to 59 to get her [/b]
    LOLOLOLOL she played DCZ? i thot she had like a lvl 6x mage or something... Oo' maybe an alt char

damn i really miss that day! i remember she/he was SO Frustrated at K2 saying how shes disappointed in the company, how her tickets got escalated to another department, more ranting.. xD And up until then, she always banned ppl when they complained about k2 being bad company, and those ppl lost REAL uniques, not the shit she had.

ahh the good days!

Banned

He hates us.. we hate him.
    he hate girls ... The girls hates him even more then us ?

But he canīt ban ppls ? my acc on the forums still works xd

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

he must have an account here, is there any way of finding out?

holy crap i'm the champion of the universe!!!

thanks felix

he must have an account here, is there any way of finding out? [/b]
    Not unless a mod has his IP which I doubt is impossible unless they hack KO forums.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Alot of his "group" don't use ko4life so I doubt he does.

We are the bad nasty people in KO and they are too rightious with their free to play attitude to come here!

Kreeden

When I started playing KO, I asked if this game had a forum and my clan pointed me towards ko4life instead of the official site. I thought this was the official forum for about 3 months. The people who post on that forum are either 12 or just plain and simple don't know anything about the game.

Zaczaco11

Alot of his "group" don't use ko4life so I doubt he does.

We are the bad nasty people in KO and they are too rightious with their free to play attitude to come here![/b]

yea yea ^_^

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast