Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; havnt u been reading the last few pages? it explains it all :P[/b] ya, i agree though there are some ...
Page: 14

meh217

havnt u been reading the last few pages? it explains it all :P[/b]
    ya, i agree though there are some retarded kids on the forums.. We have Chuckie though he's good at banning them and cleaning up the forums.

lil_mageskillz

ya, i agree though there are some retarded kids on the forums.. We have Chuckie though he's good at banning them and cleaning up the forums.[/b]
    this topic is prety much how chuckie sucks at the offical forum :P

meh217

wwwhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WAHWAHWEEWAH!
    CHUKIE DOES NOT SUCK!

meh217<----this might be him lol

meh217

you got me lol

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

meh217<----this might be him lol[/b]
    lol, seemz like him :lol: h34r:

you got me lol[/b]
    wouldnt be surprised if it really was you, the childish attitude~

if it isnt, then probably one of his asslicking buddies =P

meh217

if it isnt, then probably one of his asslicking buddies =P[/b]
    what childish attitude?
    14 day ban for hurting my ego!

I am Timmeh Senior Member

they got lots of useless topics like Ares longest Topic Ever :P[/b]
    and ko4life doesnt? lol

Zxenke

if it isnt, then probably one of his asslicking buddies =P[/b]
    You don&#39;t have to be one of Chuckie&#39;s friends to know when people are acting like douchebags, lol

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I got a nice pm off him today.

I heard you have some issues with me. I don&#39;t read KO4Life but if you&#39;d like to grow up and address your issues here, I may be able to resolve them.

I am n ot dumb enough to engage with any issues I have with people on the officals as it either gets deleated or I will get banned. My msn is more than easy enough to obtain and you can talk to me if you so wish.

The orginal post I made here pretty much somes up my "issues" and your simply a bi-product of it. You like to talk down to alot of people and trying to talk down to me and trying to get me to lose my temper so you can bann me is a pathetic attempt.

You spamm in threads that have no concern to you and your ablity and knowledge of the game is not up to a stanard I see fit to hold a posistion of authority. I was even polite and gave advice in a thread you done because after all these years your still unable to work out the anvil.

Also to note I have not done anything on the offical forums which is out of line of breaks any TOS. I have told you ina firm and polite manner I do not wish for you to pm me. I would sugest you concetrate on looking after the DCZ groupies you have on the officals and run you forum your way. I am more than happy with how my forum is run.

Now I o not hide myself on the offical forums trying to cause upset in threads like you have done, so if anyone should grow up it really should be you. Now if you want my msn and want to talk to me fine I am happy to talk to you and even give you advice in the game but I refusse to engage in any form of discussion with you on the offical forums.

I love how you try to belittle me and tell me to grow up , I am a lot older than most people are in this game and I am a lot smarter than you think. It does boarderline as a isult in my intelligence what you snidily typed. Anyway be intresting to see how this goes now.

Also while I am thinking about it , the people on the officals driv eme nutts , the fact if you type something that in the bann filter it does a 404 error and you lose the whole god dam post you typed ( very anoying for me as I tend to do long posts). I don&#39;t like the policy of deleated stuff and moulding too much of the forum and finally girls are evilishious FUCKS ME OFF ( sorry for being crude ). I go through the officals and there so little usefull infomation on there and i is in this bubble of not buying premium and DCZ.

Zaczaco11

you e-slapped that bitch, go felix

btw you now have chuckies ip felix

draviste

bunch of drama queens who gives a shit go play

Zaczaco11

bunch of drama queens who gives a shit go play[/b]
    thats really funny coming from you. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=253615

pls go back to usding your items on warhammer from the money you got from the gm&#39;s. you have no place here.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

you e-slapped that bitch, go felix

btw you now have chuckies ip felix[/b]
    he has my ip too!

I am not the type of person to try an do stupid things to a person I do not know or respect that much. End of the day he just doing a moderating job and he is very popular in that comunity and I guess it&#39;s a nice invoironment for him , good for the self estiem ect.