Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he has my ip too! I am not the type of person to try an do stupid things to a ...
Page: 15

Zaczaco11

he has my ip too!

I am not the type of person to try an do stupid things to a person I do not know or respect that much. End of the day he just doing a moderating job and he is very popular in that comunity and I guess it's a nice invoironment for him , good for the self estiem ect.[/b]
    i was thinkin giving it to the admins of other forums and keeping him out, haxoring is too hard, i doubt theres more than 2 that know how to legitimately do it on these forums.

Felix, only thing I realized while reading that was the grammar. You are mostly pretty good at it (I have no write to talk since I suck at it, plus English is not my native-language) but bro, you did several mistakes in there. Not that you give a shit about it anyways but well, I had to say it.

Nevertheless, I liked what you told him. He really needs to get some advices of how to improve that forum, how to make people actually want to go read it.

meh217

so.. people have to read it now?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Felix, only thing I realized while reading that was the grammar. You are mostly pretty good at it (I have no write to talk since I suck at it, plus English is not my native-language) but bro, you did several mistakes in there. Not that you give a shit about it anyways but well, I had to say it.

Nevertheless, I liked what you told him. He really needs to get some advices of how to improve that forum, how to make people actually want to go read it.[/b]

I'm not very fluid with my spelling and my grammer ,also the amount of morphine that is pumped into me it's hard to keep focoused long enough to check my posts for mistakes. Also it's something people have gotten to use to about me over the years on the forum.

meh217

I'm not very fluid with my spelling and my grammer ,also the amount of morphine that is pumped into me it's hard to keep focoused long enough to check my posts for mistakes. Also it's something people have gotten to use to about me over the years on the forum.
    The problem James is you are now seeing what happens when the cross over of your side of the comunity mixes with this side. Ranking and then us were made because of the dislike towards the officals and the people that run them. I am still amazed how people like yourself can get 10k posts on a forums with less than 800k posts in total.

If I was stupid enough or arrogent enough to go on the officals and go guns blazing at you and what I dislike I know I would not be on there very long. I also will say what I want to say on these forums but I still know when to stop.

But it does take gutts to come on these forums and I am impressed how you have not pm'd me again which is one step closer to finding Nirvana.[/b]
    lmfao
    i was only joking broski, im not really JJ lol :P

If you James, or any other person from the official forums, have the time AND Ko4life community takes it easy on them, we could make together the officials to become a much better place.

Only new people actually read that, or DCZ players. It's annoying to go there, express your own opinion and get banned. Besides, there is like no feedback from real players couse most of us got banned eventually over time. There is no real information about the game, there is no nothing. Just some girls are fjkasdjfkadf posts. USELESS SPAM.

lmfao
    i was only joking broski, im not really JJ lol[/b]
    Oh my god.

meh217

you guys are very gullible

you guys are very gullible[/b]
    And you're just a fag.

you guys are very gullible[/b]
    In that case your very banned

Zaczaco11

lmmmaaaooooooo

err werent you just complaining how james jack was abusing his mod powers?

err werent you just complaining how james jack was abusing his mod powers?[/b]
    Difference is I admit that I am a arsehole and an arogent cunt who abuses them!

HateMadeMe

LOL, that was awesome

The point is, no admin can abuse power in an official forum. There should be freedom of speech!

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Felix is scaring me