Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The point is, no admin can abuse power in an official forum. There should be freedom of speech![/b] not trying ...
Page: 16

paperownz

The point is, no admin can abuse power in an official forum. There should be freedom of speech![/b]
    not trying to falme u, but just saying then what is the point of having admin in forum when he cant do anything?

Zaczaco11

Difference is I admit that I am a arsehole and an arogent cunt who abuses them![/b]
    admitting your problem is the first step to ridding your faults, except in this case, it just makes it worse :S

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Felix is scaring me [/b]
    how lol?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Difference is I admit that I am a arsehole and an arogent cunt who abuses them![/b]
    Right here Felix. But dont worry man. Admitting it is the first step to rehabilitation LOL hahahah (i just had to say that)

not trying to falme u, but just saying then what is the point of having admin in forum when he cant do anything?[/b]
    No, you don't get it.
    In an official forum, people should get feedback from players. There are no players at the oficials. The only thing that keeps their number of posts up is the Launge section full of faggots that make useless posts. Yes, I was once part of them and realize how much of a shit I was. JamesJack just spams, that useless shit. USELESS.
    No one reads officials besides Launge dickheads or fucking new players than then realize how shit the forum is and never get to know about ko4life.

I get flamed alot for actions I take on here. People try to flame me saying I am arogent ect. It really pisses them off when I agree.

On a more serious note , how chuckie pm'd me and with his tone delibratly tried to get me to snap so I would flame so he could ban me. Also how the mods work on the officals is irritating. I may lock thread but I will never edit or deleate other users posts ( unless the content is advertising something I do not want here ect ).

Also by now people should know I am not tolerant of people trying to have a joke at my or other peoples expence and I am a mean barstard when people violate rules in the market section.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I get flamed alot for actions I take on here. People try to flame me saying I am arogent ect. It really pisses them off when I agree.

On a more serious note , how chuckie pm'd me and with his tone delibratly tried to get me to snap so I would flame so he could ban me. Also how the mods work on the officals is irritating. I may lock thread but I will never edit or deleate other users posts ( unless the content is advertising something I do not want here ect ).

Also by now people should know I am not tolerant of people trying to have a joke at my or other peoples expence and I am a mean barstard when people violate rules in the market section.[/b]
    yeah i feel that ,, james is a homo.,,, he begged admin to make the word buddah a swear word so you can not make a name with buddah in it..

yeah i feel that ,, james is a homo.,,, he begged admin to make the word buddah a swear word so you can not make a name with buddah in it..[/b]
    LOL i'm sorry bro, but some things you say are just soo hilarious and retarded as well haha

Banned

ps: felix if u get 404 error on officials u can just press the back button and ur post will still be there.. assuming you use firefox that is h34r:

The only sections that used to be active were Cypher section and Ares and a cup more back in the day.
    Now its just USELESS junk in there.

Zxenke

the fact if you type something that in the bann filter it does a 404 error and you lose the whole god dam post you typed ( very anoying for me as I tend to do long posts).[/b]
    If you press back, you can return to what you typed. Don't refresh the page. They only 404 words such as "system", "script", and a few others (that I assume may be related to some html hack method?).

Banned

The only sections that used to be active were Cypher section and Ares and a cup more back in the day.
    Now its just USELESS junk in there.[/b]

we still hate&curse each other by spam daily over at cypher h34r:

ps: felix if u get 404 error on officials u can just press the back button and ur post will still be there.. assuming you use firefox that is h34r:[/b]
    I use IE as I never liked firefox.

I use IE as I never liked firefox.[/b]
    Firefox works soooo much better and faster then IE though.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Firefox works soooo much better and faster then IE though.[/b]
    depends on the ie version you use ';s