Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=183768 ^ that fuker named two old school dcz gg's i wanna fuking kill him and his ignorance aggghhhh...
Page: 17

Zaczaco11

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=183768

^ that fuker named two old school dcz gg's i wanna fuking kill him and his ignorance aggghhhh

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

ChestnutsRoastingOnAnOpenFire

...........WTF kinda fucking name is that. Note to self..never ask Chukie for advise on a name...

lol...was using devins sig

3 warns is all you get i geuss, 1 more to go :P.

draviste

thats really funny coming from you. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=253615

pls go back to usding your items on warhammer from the money you got from the gm's. you have no place here.[/b]
    On it baby, yah low expectation mother fuker, just cause you suckin off the public tit doesnt mean some of us are not here for the almighty dollar $$ bling bling , atleast your getting some attention here cause i never heard of insane audio or whatever the hell your name is / was obviousley forums are your place as a agmer you fail.

And if i get some more items yah now what dick face I am selling that too and there is not a dman thing you can do about it but cry.

On it baby, yah low expectation mother fuker, just cause you suckin off the public tit doesnt mean some of us are not here for the almighty dollar $$ bling bling , atleast your getting some attention here cause i never heard of insane audio or whatever the hell your name is / was obviousley forums are your place as a agmer you fail.
    And if i get some more items yah now what dick face I am selling that too and there is not a dman thing you can do about it but cry.[/b]
    What exactly is a public tit? and i dont think Audio has to suck that but then again, i wouldn't know about that....

Zaczaco11

draviste

Well I tell yah one thing everything I did in game i did for myself I did not come crying on the forum or suckin of will's or felix's nut sack like some of yah, your acting all badd ass audio becuase you know it safe for you to do so, there is no consequences you can say anything you want and you know there wont be a dude outside waiting to cave your pie hole in, and that is what the problem is with all ko forums going back to the old ranking. I remember and will and felix will remember this as well I think its was late 05 or 06 an online gaming site did a write up on KO and mentioned ko4life in it, they said it was a childish forum fillled with people flaming each other and it has remained so ever since, but atleast that site gave ko4 props for being the site for ko info not the official forum which is and always have been a joke. It would be nice to see these site become actual discussions about characters, war stratagies and such, I saw a good one here the other night one guy posted about recieving his reward for beta testing within 2 or 3 posts down he was being called a scammer koxper fuck face ......... and every topic is like that, so it is what it is flame away it will never change, we come here to call soso a bone smoker not to actually learn anything there is to much bullshit to sift through to actually learn anything and the official forum is about as low as you can get.

btw Audio I do like the titties baby go get yourself a couple you'll feel better maybe stop lurking on forums 24/7

You spamm in threads that have no concern to you and your ablity and knowledge of the game is not up to a stanard I see fit to hold a posistion of authority. I was even polite and gave advice in a thread you done because after all these years your still unable to work out the anvil.[/b]
    LOL of all people to be talking about knowledge of the game! LOL!

draviste

LOL of all people to be talking about knowledge of the game! LOL![/b]
    What having knowledge how to get shit out of k2 is not enough, oh i will go read the forums than try and bone up. and exacttlly what did you do in game?

uhm btw fix your sig your image is not loading.

Zaczaco11

"'taking n00bs to school since 2004'" hahahhaha

SikkTwunt

You set it to private pretty quickly ._.

draviste

You set it to private pretty quickly ._.[/b]
    i forgot all about that and uhm yeah I want some of these r-trads hanging around me, Hey what can I say love the purepwange boys out of to and since were shaemlessly promoting links http://www.purepwnage.com/

"'taking n00bs to school since 2004'" hahahhaha[/b]
    And its spanking noobs since 2004 pfffff

Zaczaco11

the back button is purepwnage

myspace ko section, yay no lifers

draviste

the back button is purepwnage

myspace ko section, yay no lifers[/b]
    Yeah thats alot of stuff 2 ko screen shots and 3 purepwange screens, hmmand hmm i wonder why it would be set to private hmmmm some ko staff in there and can you say stalkers and creeps like audio hunting them down and posting About them, not on my watch lol.