Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; offical emblem...
Page: 2

Banned

offical emblem

ooo

what kind of reward?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

leave the kid alone... he is doing his job

Banned

I don't know anyone who visits the KOL forum regularly. I would have to say this is the only forum thats even worth looking at about KO, thats in english. Chuckie is without a doubt the most incompetent retard I've ever had the displeasure of talking to. I have to agree with felix here someone please make a I hate chukie banner.
    Btw... has anyone seen a picture of him???? CUZ ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS

THIS IS JAMESJACK aka CHUCKIE ( I KID YOU NOT!)[/b]
    Damn, that is just pathetic...

lil_mageskillz

is that really his pic of him? :blink:

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

leave the kid alone... he is doing his job[/b]
    everybody hates him... all he does is post useless shit, repeated information, and post in those lounge topics that last forever.

Banned

Damn, that is just pathetic...[/b]

is that really his pic of him? :blink:[/b]
    Straight off his myspace he used to have posted up but after i kept putting it in my avatar he removed it from my avatar and his sig and warned me LOL

Holy

Fucking

Face

LAWL

Banned

Anyone that makes an "Official I Hate JamesJack" Banner will get a reward from Felix. XD

lil_mageskillz

why does it matter if he posts bunch of random stuff. as already said who cares about official forum?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

This post is just Felix's passive-aggressive way of letting us know how much he loves ko4life.

h34r:

Banned

offical emblem[/b]
    The banner is made

What more could you want from it?

I've been browsing the officals tonight and I have to say.....
    They make me want to harm myself!!!!

Chukie is the most irritating fuck witt I ever. All his posts make me want to stab his eyes out with blunt teaspoons. Also some of the threads are a fucking joke , girls are evilshious! I hate that thread as much as I hate retarded people in this game. The final thing is with the fucking filters that just give you a 404 error when you try posting. I did a big reply to a thread and it timed out. As soon a sI changed some words it worked!

Finally don't you find the type of user ont he offical is so fucking clueless and will talk as they are the bollocks in DCZ with their Halp plate +4! As much as i get upset with some of our users at least I know the genreal uquality of player on here is so much better than any other forum ( on par with cafe gevaze as there are some very skilled players on there liek it or not ).

Sorry to rant and no doubt who ever from K2 reads this but seriously K2 get some better people on the forums , your mods are not repescted and too much of the wrong type of post gets support and gritty posts get deleated. The comunist goverment allowed more free media than your forums do at the moment.

Hmmm rant over for now.
    PS : Anyone that makes an "Offical I Hate Chukie" Banner will get a reward from me.[/b]
    i made a big post trying to help someone with a issue pertaining to the new client cause he couldnt log in or get the new client to work. i got 404 error. i hate how their forums work...mostly because their forums dont work.

error happens when you type the word "system" many other forums have the same problem.

PriestOfShadows

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast