Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you dont like the official forums or the mods there why go there? lol not that difficult[/b] because, giiirLs ...
Page: 20

Boyce

If you dont like the official forums or the mods there why go there? lol not that difficult[/b]
    because, giiirLs are eViLisoOuS?

because, giiirLs are eViLisoOuS?[/b]
    blame phantom for not deleting that topic back then

CeFurkan

i am agree with you %100
    that little .... banned me 1 year since i tell the truths

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

i spy a tampon package on the back of the car (its on the trunk , the purple thing)

Zaczaco11

i have a new hate, Kevin. I really hope he posts on these forums, and reads this, the douche fag warned+muted me for posting this:

afterward he sided with a known scammer that a group of us, with the help of ss's of pm's and such, got banned form ko4life and ku, known as 2fat2fragile. (he scammed 2 clan members and tried for a third). Then came my mute.

also previously some guy was going on and on about omg this guy koxp's and shit, so i was like w/e i koxped way back when, look banned account, so he also tried to use that against me.

You're going to use the k0xp thing against me? why because unlike 90% of the people in this game i actually have the balls to say i did, you think that gaurdians thread is a flame? Having a conversation is a flame? Whether or not it's heated, its still not a flame. What about this guy..http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...post&p=1152740 post 41. I played with you when you played your mage on ares, don't think i dont remember some of the shit you pulled that you've been closing/warning for now. You're obviously just a hypocritical cliche of the KO Official forum moderators.

after that /banned.

Zaczaco11

continued, i absolutely hate this dueche, if i'm in the wrong some1 inform me so i'll just stop wasting my time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    are you going to have a civilized debate about this, or just keep proving my point? btw i missed that last message you sent, you banned to quickly, trigger happy i guess.[/b]
    Account suspended.

Reason: Openly admitting using 3rd party program, continuous flaming other users as well as mod.

Well, if you would like to continue to argue then more aggressive action will be taken.[/b][/quote]

admitting having used a hack is illegal? compared to...? the people still using speed hacks, the people still wallhacking? what about the scammers? account hackers gold farmers? How did i flame a mod that already hasn&#39;t been adressed? Chuckie? dealt with, we talked about our problems, obviously further than you&#39;re willing to go. the police brutality pic? was i wrong? where is the flame in the guardians topic? where oh where is it, besides the one person flaming me, you come in there and flex your e-muscles, was i wrong in posting that picture, you partially defended a scammer. yea thats gg for sure. and now you&#39;re threatening to ban me again because i&#39;m defending my case? wut kind of modding is that? thats called abusing power, and i&#39;m sorry to inform you thats what it is because once abused you don&#39;t like to be told that you are.[/b]
    Please do not create any new accounts regarding this or it will result in an IP ban.[/b]

So you&#39;re coming here to let us know you used 3rd party tools?

Zaczaco11

So you&#39;re coming here to let us know you used 3rd party tools?[/b]
    if thats all you got out of it:
    #1 your comprehension level is that of a 4 year old
    #2 why not?

if thats all you got out of it:
    #1 your comprehension level is that of a 4 year old
    #2 why not?[/b]
    Never said that&#39;s all I got out of it.

Yeah, "why not?".

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I am locking this because if is just making us ( ko4life ) look pathetic and this is compleatly against how I wanted this tread to go.

Guys and gals please grow up and try and be adult at times and show this forum fo rth egood it can bring not just the flames and stupidy.

Also I find this a very fitting time to retire my postion from ko4life as I no longer feel these forums show and ouch o homour of dignity they wonce did.

I am locking this because if is just making us ( ko4life ) look pathetic and this is compleatly against how I wanted this tread to go.

Guys and gals please grow up and try and be adult at times and show this forum fo rth egood it can bring not just the flames and stupidy.

Also I find this a very fitting time to retire my postion from ko4life as I no longer feel these forums show and ouch o homour of dignity they once did.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920