Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Heres a better one...
Page: 3

Banned

Heres a better one

BAM

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The banner is made

What more could you want from it?[/b]
    if you get me on my private msn I will work out some kind of reward.

I would like a really usable banner.

I normally don't pass comment on peoples looks as I think it's a cruel and mean way of attackign someone. But jsut remember Bill Gates looks like that and he's got a model for a wife!

BAM[/b]
    LMAO
    HHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hampster

BAM[/b]
    heheehe n1

Zaczaco11

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=183697

reward plx, and yes he is really irretating, d/c getting banned[/b]
    I DOUBLE POSTED BECAUSE OF LAG, BUT I HATE CHUCKIE!!! SO MUCH THAT I'M NOT GOING TO EDIT, 2X THE HATE!

BAM[/b]
    this sig wins cuz im not a fan of putting real pictures of ppl on sigs

plus g1 forum is also quite useless
    so many ppl have problems and no help what so ever
    admin/ mods r online there, but they close topic in languages other than english( all they do...)

silverbuffer18

BAM[/b]
    wow, best siggy ever, deserves the reward

ty guys

ty guys [/b]
    you are god!

silverbuffer18

do i get anything for making a topic in officical forums:P takes bolas

BAM[/b]

Love it... Goin on my official forums siggy too..

Zaczaco11

devins is the background of that picture your bathroom floor on the 17th-20th of every month???????

zujajaja

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

I've been browsing the officals tonight and I have to say.....
    They make me want to harm myself!!!!

Chukie is the most irritating fuck witt I ever. All his posts make me want to stab his eyes out with blunt teaspoons. Also some of the threads are a fucking joke , girls are evilshious! I hate that thread as much as I hate retarded people in this game. The final thing is with the fucking filters that just give you a 404 error when you try posting. I did a big reply to a thread and it timed out. As soon a sI changed some words it worked!

Finally don't you find the type of user ont he offical is so fucking clueless and will talk as they are the bollocks in DCZ with their Halp plate +4! As much as i get upset with some of our users at least I know the genreal uquality of player on here is so much better than any other forum ( on par with cafe gevaze as there are some very skilled players on there liek it or not ).

Sorry to rant and no doubt who ever from K2 reads this but seriously K2 get some better people on the forums , your mods are not repescted and too much of the wrong type of post gets support and gritty posts get deleated. The comunist goverment allowed more free media than your forums do at the moment.

Hmmm rant over for now.
    PS : Anyone that makes an "Offical I Hate Chukie" Banner will get a reward from me.[/b]
    i got banned from that forums for suggesting to save server 3 and brining up the point that ko said and i quote. 'if we the players would support ko to buy premium they would be able to aford to exspand for a server 4', when infact they demoted us a server and took server 3 away...now we are left with 2 laggy servers....this new exspansion would run alot better with ares 1, 2, and 3...why they took ares 3 away ,, i do not know...it was not doing us good. and i asume they used those servers to make the new servers they now have splitting us up so ...us the players can not stick togeather and make a stand for change in this game...
    the most of ko population is under aged children who would not know how to stand up for them selves and actualy kno how to ask for change..perhaps evan realise there should be a chnage..and why....i on one hand voted got borak obama and he is winning so far and i voted yes to leagalise weed in massachussetttes and that did win by 65%
    glad this finnaly happened ';-] so lgitha blunt and celibrate with me ';-p
    new players to the game never saw a server 3 .....and us missing it is a big part of ko lagg.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Devin that's the nutts

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast