Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; their shitty forum should report this to freaking cs lol[/b] its maintenance bro, its gunna happen... and it says when ...
Page: 6

Zaczaco11

their shitty forum
    should report this to freaking cs lol[/b]
    its maintenance bro, its gunna happen... and it says when u've been banned, i have about 4-5 banned accounts for flaming ppl hmmm

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

too many people on official forums. most cant view any page when servers down cause everyones on it

lil_mageskillz

nah ur not banned. unless im banned to....but i havent posted there yet lmao[/b]
    its nothing to do with ban i cant even go there and ive never logged in .

Banned

Chuckie on moving day, i was gonna edit his face or something, but its already fuckin hilarious

[/b]
    lmao nice one

Zaczaco11

Chuckie on moving day, i was gonna edit his face or something, but its already fuckin hilarious

[/b]
    OMG POST IT, OR GIVE ME PERMISSION TOOOOOO THATS FRIGGIN HILLLLAAARRRRIIIOOUUUSSS

silverbuffer18

Warn level: 67%[/b]
    why ask questions when u will get warned

OMG POST IT, OR GIVE ME PERMISSION TOOOOOO THATS FRIGGIN HILLLLAAARRRRIIIOOUUUSSS[/b]
    gogogogo permission granted

LOLLLL DEVINS AGAIN AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

felix you should make it that when ever someone makes a new account that sig is pre set or that everyone has to use it permenantly

Shane1911

Banned there years ago. No intention of re-registering...

Zaczaco11

LOLLLL DEVINS AGAIN AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

felix you should make it that when ever someone makes a new account that sig is pre set or that everyone has to use it permenantly[/b]
    pls no. in a week all of you will be sick of it and there'll be a new rage of Official 'I hate AUDIO' sigs that will be all the rage

Banned

Banned there years ago. No intention of re-registering...[/b]
    tbh besides the announcements section.... that forum is completely useless...

lil_mageskillz

they got lots of useless topics like Ares longest Topic Ever :P

Banned

aw nasty (the fat chick pic)

official forums major flaw is exacly chuckie.. the majority of the population of the forum (dlw noobs) looks up to him and will take him for granted over some1 who actually knows what theyr talking about (and thats why most of them quit or stay dlw forever.. u cant do good in this game when u look to some1 like chucky for advice).. .. because of his position as a mod.. but does anyone here remember or is familiar with how he got mod status in the first place? basically he spammed the fuk out of the forums replying to every single topic and bossing people around and copy pasting k2's TOS everywhere like he was a mod before he was actually one.. basically the txt version of dik sucking.

sure he is a great mod "work-wise".. the guy spends hours in the forum reads thousands of topics and seems to keep most of forum under control.. but then again he is also a ignorant noob game-wise who will be the first one to tell wrong information in the questions area or insulting people who ask for help when he "thinks" they have cheated in the game or are not worth beeing helped.

there have been topics like one in cypher section when a certain player was saying his goodbyes and warning people about a scammer and he kept replying to the topic insulting the guy till he had enough ppl telling him to fuk off to have a reason to close the topic.

i got a 67% warning from him for over a year now for saying
    gays stop quitting fiddlesticks! the most important stuff u got is stil your lvl items you can get back fiddlesticks! .. come have fun with us[/b]
    now sure the language is not proper(and most of it was censored anyway?).. but i was trying to tell couple of friends of mine to not quit after they got hacked and got stuck with warning.. how very nice of him..

got banned once for flaming him after he insulted a friend of mine then got unbanned with promise to ignore him <.<

1337bOOm

chuckie thinks hes a clever funny guy. but truth is, hes the dumbest worthless piece of shit ever. spams every single thread on forums.

pls no. in a week all of you will be sick of it and there&#39;ll be a new rage of Official &#39;I hate AUDIO&#39; sigs that will be all the rage[/b]
    attention whore?

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast