Was kind of shocked when I recieaved this pm off one of the offical mods
Personal attacks and flaming are prohibited. This specifically means any post/text that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the site, especially in a personal way. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
( Shebiach )
So of course I started thinking what flaming I have done then I remebered this post
Over the past months I've come to realize many things about most rouges I've played with. By most I mean over 66%.
1) They are koxpers
2) They leave parties once they find a good item to steal
3) They overprice every item they sell, which they stole from their party
4) They shoot magic arrows through invisible bows while holding daggers
5) They try killing other users by shooting trolls or any high lvl monster and bring them to crowded areas then become invisible(I must have died over 20 times because of this).
6) They never swift when you ask them to
7) They never share any monsters even though you only needed to kill 5
8) They start stealing xp from parties by shooting the party's monsters
Who else feels like this about rogues?And if your a rogue and you think i'm just stupid, have you ever done anything i said above? If you did then just keep your mouth shut. Surely, I know some great rogues that play fairly and are team players..
You sir are an idiot
Obviously pointing out the obvious is now an offense on offical forums is it no wonder people don't bother with them that much, i am still wondering weather I should point out to this jumped up mod that his/her name is actually offesensive and violates K2 TOS. <_<