Offical Mod that is just stupid

This is a discussion on Offical Mod that is just stupid within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was kind of shocked when I recieaved this pm off one of the offical mods Personal attacks and flaming are ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Offical Mod that is just stupid

Was kind of shocked when I recieaved this pm off one of the offical mods

Personal attacks and flaming are prohibited. This specifically means any post/text that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the site, especially in a personal way. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.

( Shebiach )

So of course I started thinking what flaming I have done then I remebered this post

Noends715

Over the past months I've come to realize many things about most rouges I've played with. By most I mean over 66%.
    1) They are koxpers
    2) They leave parties once they find a good item to steal
    3) They overprice every item they sell, which they stole from their party
    4) They shoot magic arrows through invisible bows while holding daggers
    5) They try killing other users by shooting trolls or any high lvl monster and bring them to crowded areas then become invisible(I must have died over 20 times because of this).
    6) They never swift when you ask them to
    7) They never share any monsters even though you only needed to kill 5
    8) They start stealing xp from parties by shooting the party's monsters

Who else feels like this about rogues?And if your a rogue and you think i'm just stupid, have you ever done anything i said above? If you did then just keep your mouth shut. Surely, I know some great rogues that play fairly and are team players..

My reply.....

You sir are an idiot

Thank you.

Obviously pointing out the obvious is now an offense on offical forums is it no wonder people don't bother with them that much, i am still wondering weather I should point out to this jumped up mod that his/her name is actually offesensive and violates K2 TOS. <_<

Hmmmm your reply is good...damn only 1 person ever complained about my swifts and he was always asking it before it really ended :huh: Well he also kept spamming of buffs and dared to call me newbie after I mentioned about his spamming :lol:

I did call him idiot too...does it mean I have violated rules also? :blink:

Ps felix...you made genral? sentence also, you said modS are stupid even your oppinion maybe ment one specific...don't drink too much or you see everything douple :lol:

Originally posted by wagyar
    Hmmmm your reply is good...damn only 1 person ever complained about my swifts and he was always asking it before it really ended *:huh: *Well he also kept spamming of buffs and dared to call me newbie after I mentioned about his spamming *:lol: *

I did call him idiot too...does it mean I have violated rules also? *:blink:

Ps felix...you made genral? sentence also, you said modS are stupid even your oppinion maybe ment one specific...don't drink too much or you see everything douple *:lol:
    Well this Mod has pissed me off. I am refraining from having a good old rant at this mods stupidity. I love they way you have mods who think they are all tough but know nothing of this game. At least Will had a good idea about Diez and how to train an Asain to level his account :lol: .

Originally posted by Felix
    . At least Will had a goo didea about Diez and how to train an Asain to level his account *:lol: .
    goo didea? Yep that's Will alright and idea having Asian lvling your char is defenetly goo :lol: ( even I am not sure what goo means but it has to include lot of rice :lol: )

Waggy go give someone a parking ticket or something <_<

Banned Senior Member

hey, the poor chink had no char to play ok? Besides i've seen the new mods act "unmodly" even tho I shouldn't talk about that cause I never acted like one on those forums almost ever

Originally posted by phantomlink
    hey, the poor chink had no char to play ok? *Besides i've seen the new mods act "unmodly" even tho I shouldn't talk about that cause I never acted like one on those forums almost ever

The new mods basically suck. I told you to make me a mod when you had admin, I would've been the best mod ever.

Banned Senior Member

Hey, I didn't even have it long enough to enjoy it

Calling an Idiot and idiot and I get warned. Jumped up little turd from Xigd too.

Originally posted by Felix
    Calling an Idiot and idiot and I get warned. Jumped up little turd from Xigd too.
    I wonder why they never warn me. I've flamed everyone on that forum, including the mods and admins.

you normally stay in Diez area which Sumlio looks after. This little jumped up fuck witt posted in the lounge area.

sophiem

ahhh I am not playing anymore as I can see k2 dosnt changing

i tried to explain to the lead producer that the official forum is a joke and was once ran by nazis who sold gm edit items on it then i found out persatis is turkish peice of shit and told the producer to go fuck himself

xXTankerXx & Stabby Senior Member

heck been away 4 a while now see this kool post, lol yer felix i concur mate that mod looks like a total tard and , me myself i love lureing monsters but only to kill macroers and after im done getting them killed i go ahead and kill the monsters with my rouge the monsters i lure to macroers are not trolls or troll warriors they are sad because inocent people get killed haunga warriors do the trick nicely.