Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Official announcement new server ( English - Spanish )

This is a discussion on Official announcement new server ( English - Spanish ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So spanish speakers will get a headstart? why the fuck would I want to play there then? Like, it feels ...
Page: 2

Purrminator Senior Member

So spanish speakers will get a headstart? why the fuck would I want to play there then?
    Like, it feels like NTT gets dumber and dumber for each new server they put out...

chupa mi pinga !

/spanish off

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    So spanish speakers will get a headstart? why the fuck would I want to play there then?
    Like, it feels like NTT gets dumber and dumber for each new server they put out...
    Spanish speakers won't get a headstart.
    The idea is still being discussed and it might take a while until you see an official statement regarding all the questions you may have.

A pre-registration event is just an event that will allow all regions (the ones with access to the server) to create characters before the servers are playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    The idea is still being discussed and it might take a while until you see an official statement regarding all the questions you may have.

A pre-registration event is just an event that will allow all regions (the ones with access to the server) to create characters before the servers are playable.
    From Lord_Kurian (developer not volunteer mod)

"Hello Knights!
    Our new server is called Hellsgarem and currently is predicted be exclusive for the community Latin and will launch this month of September.

This new server will come very soon and les will have big surprises and prizes that will be only for the community Latin!

He Server Hellsgarem will arrive very soon to Steam Knight Online and to start with them draws, ensure you of Pre-register you and accept our invitation to play in this new server.

It only that will have that do is direct you to Knight Online - Juego MMORPG 3D GRATIS (Steam) and give you click to the button of "connecting you with your ID of Steam" and will enter automatically to a draw that will award to a winner with 5, 000KC!

More details with regard to the server, them sweepstakes, events and awards that them expect will be reported in a future very close so keep you abreast and not you forget of subscribe you to our "Newsletter" since them will be sending more details with regard to this server.

Best regards
    Staff of Knight Online"

and

"Clear, in that we are Diemo, I believe that the home will be with exclusive prizes for Latin America. Once these great prizes are already granted to the Latino community will open it to the English.

Why do not we open the server's front? As we have seen a lot of use of United States VPN for illegal users and as a precaution and so events are honest and granted the Latino community because we are implementing such limitation to the just start.
    There's all ways much that perform, but will be taking me a great approach personally in this server and hope along with it community Latin it draw forward and is fun from the home."

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    From Lord_Kurian (developer not volunteer mod)

"Hello Knights!
    Our new server is called Hellsgarem and currently is predicted be exclusive for the community Latin and will launch this month of September.

This new server will come very soon and les will have big surprises and prizes that will be only for the community Latin!

He Server Hellsgarem will arrive very soon to Steam Knight Online and to start with them draws, ensure you of Pre-register you and accept our invitation to play in this new server.

It only that will have that do is direct you to Knight Online - Juego MMORPG 3D GRATIS (Steam) and give you click to the button of "connecting you with your ID of Steam" and will enter automatically to a draw that will award to a winner with 5, 000KC!

More details with regard to the server, them sweepstakes, events and awards that them expect will be reported in a future very close so keep you abreast and not you forget of subscribe you to our "Newsletter" since them will be sending more details with regard to this server.

Best regards
    Staff of Knight Online"

and

"Clear, in that we are Diemo, I believe that the home will be with exclusive prizes for Latin America. Once these great prizes are already granted to the Latino community will open it to the English.

Why do not we open the server's front? As we have seen a lot of use of United States VPN for illegal users and as a precaution and so events are honest and granted the Latino community because we are implementing such limitation to the just start.
    There's all ways much that perform, but will be taking me a great approach personally in this server and hope along with it community Latin it draw forward and is fun from the home."
    Ya but the idea is the server open for english - spanish , the question is , all start togheter or not? , i think is possible , we must wait next announce.

...... Cannot believe they announced a new server. speechless lol

god damit wtf are they doing lol

The "Turks of Carnac West" was the Spanish people from what I can remember Oh well, at least the part where communication breaks, since most don't speak English. Many mothers have been fucked, that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    The "Turks of Carnac West" was the Spanish people from what I can remember Oh well, at least the part where communication breaks, since most don't speak English. Many mothers have been fucked, that's about it.
    Lmfao honestly I can play with spanish peeps but wtf is the spanish community on steam/usko even that big? I haven't received any "PTM , CTM, puto, ect" private messages on steam.....

There's a pretty big Spanish population on Beramus right now, although that's certainly going to change given this news....

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    think english player and spanish should start together..

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

How's the data collection going for the Cypher merge? lol

This is silly, creating a new server and leaving all other servers dead... this company is so greedy

i think most english people have some or limited experience with the spanish or latin language
    C'mon you must have learned some spanish in high school, College, or some dead end job
    I learned basic spanish throufh shitty jobs while in college. it's definitely not near as of a language barrier
    as turkish is... although through the years i've learned a fair bit of turkish!
    StonedFreerider likes this.

K00

If we cant all start at the same time thats a huge step in the wrong direction as a new ( C-west ) server. Let us start at the same time... let there be no restrictions on power up store or buying prem and let the good times roll. Then get all the lads back

Keep us updated, i would play another c-west for sure

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast