Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Official Good-bye post

This is a discussion on Official Good-bye post within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div> Originally posted by NoBuff4U+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoBuff4U) <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner @ <!--QuoteBegin-NoBuff4U Good luck Kris, if oyu want to ...
Page: 2

NoBuff4U

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by NoBuff4U+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoBuff4U)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-NoBuff4U

Good luck Kris, if oyu want to play silkroad, i have a char u can have on Venice server

Change sig pls, if offends me.
    You wish... If it's for the jesus part, i am christian, and i think i have right to say whatever i want about my religion.
    If it offends you, run to church, and suck a priest's dick, and you will go straight to heaven. they are well known to love children under 12 years of age.

BTW it comes from one of my favorite songs, so i am not changing it.[/b]
    Im a christian aswell, notice thats why i asked you to change it ? get it dumbass.
    Wow, what a faithful christain you are, you might aswell be the one sucking a priests cock now...
    Say what you want about you'r religion... BS. Turks complain at us for saying "f*** allah" and im sure they would complain at another muslim saying it, oh but wait, THERE MUSLIM SO THEY CANT SAY ANYTHING THEY WANT![/b][/quote]

I didn't ask for your opinion, neither did i want it. This is only a song so i guess you can get over it.

BTW what are you trying to do? ruin kris' good bye post? if you have any problem with me, you might want to use PM.

KrisTysonLegolas

<3 Starmil aka Nobuff4you

cRuX

Originally posted by NoBuff4U+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoBuff4U)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by NoBuff4U
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-NoBuff4U

Good luck Kris, if oyu want to play silkroad, i have a char u can have on Venice server

You wish... If it's for the jesus part, i am christian, and i think i have right to say whatever i want about my religion.
    If it offends you, run to church, and suck a priest's dick, and you will go straight to heaven. they are well known to love children under 12 years of age.

BTW it comes from one of my favorite songs, so i am not changing it.
    Im a christian aswell, notice thats why i asked you to change it ? get it dumbass.
    Wow, what a faithful christain you are, you might aswell be the one sucking a priests cock now...
    Say what you want about you'r religion... BS. Turks complain at us for saying "f*** allah" and im sure they would complain at another muslim saying it, oh but wait, THERE MUSLIM SO THEY CANT SAY ANYTHING THEY WANT![/b]
    I didn't ask for your opinion, neither did i want it. This is only a song so i guess you can get over it.

BTW what are you trying to do? ruin kris' good bye post? if you have any problem with me, you might want to use PM.[/b][/quote]
    ta gueule crisse de tapette..change your sig...It's quite disturbing.

NoBuff4U

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by NoBuff4U+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoBuff4U)
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-NoBuff4U

Say what you want about you'r religion... BS. Turks complain at us for saying "f*** allah" and im sure they would complain at another muslim saying it, oh but wait, THERE MUSLIM SO THEY CANT SAY ANYTHING THEY WANT!

BTW what are you trying to do? ruin kris' good bye post? if you have any problem with me, you might want to use PM.[/b]
    ta gueule crisse de tapette..change your sig...It's quite disturbing.[/b][/quote]

lol

cRuX

Originally posted by NoBuff4U+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoBuff4U)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-NoBuff4U

Say what you want about you'r religion... BS. Turks complain at us for saying "f*** allah" and im sure they would complain at another muslim saying it, oh but wait, THERE MUSLIM SO THEY CANT SAY ANYTHING THEY WANT!

BTW what are you trying to do? ruin kris' good bye post? if you have any problem with me, you might want to use PM.
    ta gueule crisse de tapette..change your sig...It's quite disturbing.[/b]
    lol[/b][/quote]
    I'm pro french? :lol:

NoBuff4U

changed it, happy?

guess not, since the message is the same

p.s. Oui oui c ca, pro french. Mele toi donc de tes calice d'affaires

Banned

Originally posted by KrisTysonLegolas+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrisTysonLegolas)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NoBuff4U
    lwl? :lol:

i got a lvl 33 given to me at the Xian Server ^_^

So What lvl is yourrrrrrs?[/b]
    :rollseyes:

Btw... that blade i got... if u decide to sell it :P look at the market... when i leaved it was quite alot worth =) around 5m..

Well i hope ull have fun in Sro... Take care.

Man0rMachine

good luck with all the lag in sro bro

Banned

it dosent lag anymore... guess they bought new servers or something... its nearly lag free ^^

Man0rMachine

hmmm, maybe i go check it out then.... i have a lvl 11 there :wub:

Banned

hehe :P im lvl 32 or 33... (gifted away now)

And lvl 62 ^^

Banned

but...sro gets borring pretty fast i guess =/

I wud recorment www.ryl2.com.my/

or

www.lastchaos.com.my/ (starts the 10th in next month) :P

Man0rMachine

thewy made a seqeul to risk your life? part 1 was damn good, ill go check it out

Banned

part 2 was p2p for sometime... went f2p now :P

8th

bro WTF..............i just saw this, i cant believe we pay for a game that we can get scammed and hacked in so easily.

I cannot believe you got scammed bro, if u wanna talk you know where i am

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast