Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any gm's ever on anymore ?? !! New enforcement is a joke!

This is a discussion on Any gm's ever on anymore ?? !! New enforcement is a joke! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All the koxp and lvl 60's in the DLW. It wouldn't be that hard to spot them and ban them. ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default Any gm's ever on anymore ?? !! New enforcement is a joke!

All the koxp and lvl 60's in the DLW. It wouldn't be that hard to spot them and ban them. I'm not saying orcs didn't have any lvl 60's, but El Morad had far more. Why does k2 even make the effort to post enforcement, when there is never a GM on to enforce anything. Congrats on leading in the kill count though El Moronians, although, like always, you LOST the war. You still need better cheats!

Karpsu

Not this shit again... You know, people cheat even outside of DLW but you only seem to notice the cheating in the DLW's and always say how badly the Elmo side is losing even when we have so many cheaters level 60+.

And I don't even mind the orc cheaters 'cos I am so fucking good that I win them anyways, I guess you orcs just suck so much you can't consider them as free NP's. (Not really, this is just the tone I get from your post.)

Banned Senior Member

Every sunday/wednesday you bitch about the DLW, stop going or stop making a new thread every dlw

justicetoall

u wrong i saw a gm on at ares 5weeks ago was banning lvl 32-48 koxpers (gj-gg)
    so u see they exist ...

Mental_Anguish

In case any of you morons we're reading the content of what I wrote. It is the lack of the "Enforcers" I am bitching about. And yes, I notice orcs cheating also, I referred to that too. I don't post about this EVERY wed. and sun. But the point was about the lack of enforcement of the TOS. So my illiterate friends, learn to read, instead of using all your time to jack off and flame others posts. Thank You for your attention.

most of ur first post was about how the dlw and how el morad cheated.. and i also notice u write a lot about how el morad cheats in dlw bla bla -_-

Karpsu

K2 is only good at making up rules which they don't follow, this is not news. You honestly thought the GM's would just appear from nowhere with the new rules? And I am almost certain there was a topic about the new TOS enforcement and how no one thought K2 would follow through. Please come back when you can say something everyone hasn't known for the past year.

And there was quite alot of stuff said by you about the cheating "El-Moronians", which hardly fits the subject. You see, the point is not which side had more cheaters, it was the lack of GM's. I know what you wrote, wonder why you don't?

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Every sunday/wednesday you bitch about the DLW, stop going or stop making a new thread every dlw
    Then maybe since you got links to K2 could actually try and fucking help instead of bitching at people who are trying to get a point across...

Mental_Anguish

Again , less masturbation and flaming, more reading Karpsu. Thats my advice.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Then maybe since you got links to K2 could actually try and fucking help instead of bitching at people who are trying to get a point across...[/b]
    Oh yeah, +1

But thats not gonna happen either.

the_man_slayer

We're all just praying and hoping for the conclusion to everything in KO.. we all know K2 arnt guna do anything and the people who have at least some sort of power arnt guna help either *cough* phantom.. we need people to enforce the rules, thats true, having no one to enforce rules is like not having rules at all. We need to work together for a better KO :wub:

TunaFishyMe

K2 has more to worry about then DLW. They have to figure out how to fix their scrolls so the bling bling can start rolling again

the_man_slayer

ya quickly! :lol:

Dorn

Originally posted by justicetoall
    u wrong i saw a gm on at ares 5weeks ago was banning lvl 32-48 koxpers (gj-gg) *
    so u see they exist ...
    nothing else to be said

Jubilex

Gotta agree with Dorn, GM's appear to as rare as hens teeth. Maybe as rare as Lesath dropping CS...hey theres an idea, catch a GM and they give you a CS, what do you think :lol: ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast