Official Knightonline Forum!How many years till its up again

This is a discussion on Official Knightonline Forum!How many years till its up again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How long is this gonna take...? Its taking way too long as always .... off topic: this lazyness, this saying ...
Page: 1

Tha_Diablo

Default Official Knightonline Forum!How many years till its up again

How long is this gonna take...? Its taking way too long as always ....

off topic: this lazyness, this saying tomorrow i will do it but i do it in 2 weeks instead, this many words and promises but no action and much more K2 "actions"... is this a typical american way of life or wtf?

SirChaoS

That forum rejects my ip :huh:

Technicolor

it rejects everyones IP

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by SirChaoS
    That forum rejects my ip *:huh:
    its not your fault it aint anyone his fault but only K2 so plsssssss stop saying "thank you for your patience" 30 times a week and just fix it :wacko:

SirChaoS

Thanks, good to know ^_^

Eggybert

it will problably come back up when they bring back the ranking as well

maybe like NEVER :P

cccch

i have a better answer to your question.

who fucking cares? It was a worthless piece of shit forum with way to many rules, censorship, newbies out the ass...

Why would you possibly want that forum back?

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by cccch
    i have a better answer to your question.

who fucking cares? *It was a worthless piece of shit forum with way to many rules, censorship, newbies out the ass...

Why would you possibly want that forum back?
    :unsure: i was bussy with a deal there too trade some items....

But about all others you are completly true!! The risk of getting bannend by saying FUCK K2 was bigger then macro 24/7 at the "hot" spots (like DTS/Golem etc.)

Mental_Anguish

The official forum on the homepage should NEVER come back up, unless they get rid of the forum nazis that run it. Anything negative about the game and the players in there, legitimate or not, gets blocked, deleted, and eventually the author gets banned for making too many negative posts. Probably why so many people post here about things going wrong Phantom. Not because we all want to bother you personally, but because we are seeking help, and or ideas to deal with these things. Possibly just to alert others of a new, and or growing problem, that they may not be aware of. Official forum -1,000,000

overlordmk2

when mankind lands on jupiter the forums will be opened again :P

tolgahan

make ko4life ko offical forum :P 7/24 working