Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

official knightonlineworld pathos mod Suck!

This is a discussion on official knightonlineworld pathos mod Suck! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hate that fking James mod shit! a scammer was trying to bluff more people to get items and scam! ...
Page: 2

Banned

I hate that fking James mod shit! a scammer was trying to bluff more people to get items and scam! so i said dont give this scammer any items!! and then he cuss me so i cuss him back and mods ban me instead of scammer... lmao... OFFICIAL KNIGHTONLINEWORLD FORUM SUCK AND THE NEW RULE IS BULLSHIT! :angry: :angry:
    now i love Ko4life :lol:
    anyway guys dont trust xxxastroxxx hes a scammer trying to get more items to transfer to a BP account that is secretly hidden...
    he stole my 500m
    <3 pokemon :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    sorry
    yeahh mods over there are faggets
    <3 ko4life

tamachan

sorry
    yeahh mods over there are faggets
    <3 ko4life[/b]
    <3 u ^_^ ko4life rock!!
    KOL forum will be dead soon and i hope Admins will remove the rules there and let us say what we want ^_^
    <3 Ko4life Mods and admins ^_^ ^_^

too much love !!! :mellow: *melts*

PainKilla

<3 u ^_^ ko4life rock!!
    KOL forum will be dead soon and i hope Admins will remove the rules there and let us say what we want ^_^
    <3 Ko4life Mods and admins ^_^ ^_^[/b]
    It&#39;s dead already... :lol:

I got offered mod position on officials a few weeks back why would i want to mod them again?

jimfujitsu

i want to post my 2nd pk movie there but am scared they will ban me cause of posting links to other sites not related to KO [/b]
    Why are you scared getting banned from there ? Its like the official forum of brain washed mods and lvl 1 - 50 players there . I laugh when they all express their opinions about how to kill Felankor and 99% of them never went eslant yet.

tamachan

Lol ^_^ hmm so ur saying official forum is for noobs? ^_^ i 100% Agree! :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12