Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IP 173.xx.xxx.xxx is blocked.

This is a discussion on IP 173.xx.xxx.xxx is blocked. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All range of IP starting from 173.xx.xxx.xxx is blocked. Location: USA. Easy to login in game with any other IP ...
Page: 1

fakitol

Default IP 173.xx.xxx.xxx is blocked.

All range of IP starting from 173.xx.xxx.xxx is blocked.
    Location: USA. Easy to login in game with any other IP addresses.
    What is this?

Where did u get this? o_O

my ip is 75.xx.xx.xx and launcher isn't working for me.

fakitol

Quote Originally Posted by Spyyder View Post
    Where did u get this? o_O

my ip is 75.xx.xx.xx and launcher isn't working for me.
    Well first of all I conected via dial-up usb modem with free internet provider like MetConnect and everything was fine.
    Second I brought my laptop to my friend that lives 2 blockes away and...
    everything is fine.
    Third I was trying to connect via proxy server with IP starts 173.XX.XXX.XXX.
    Connection is failed.
    Any IP other than 173.xxx via proxy servers - everything is fine.

so 173.xx.xxx.xxx is blocked or black listed
    Last edited by fakitol; 03-06-2010 at 07:24 PM.

well I really dont think it has anything to do with IP, because right now my launcher fails 100% of the time, but if i unplug my router, and connect directly to the modem it will work perfect and I will have the same IP.

same problem with some other ppl I know, straight to modem = work, connect thru router = not work. im currently on a linksys and plan on hooking up my dlink router and see if it has the same problem or not.

why do u need to proxy to ko ? what are u trying to hide... my guess is ur charcters all have been banned via ip bans as ko has finally smartened up and started comparing ips

basically if they catch u hacking with a noob farm character they trace ur ip check to see if u are logging other characters and ban those too... this can be a faulty method as some people who play in cafe can get fucked very easily ... also k2 probably bans alot of proxy servers as gold farmers are using them etc . i would guess u got tpt 48 hour ban and u tried to bypass that using a new ip or some crap. not gonna happen

if people are saying they cannot login due to there router i would guess it has something to do with a new protection which is buggy... probably they see the ip being routed and thing something fishy is up and it wont let u login in... probably in a few days it will be sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    why do u need to proxy to ko ? what are u trying to hide... my guess is ur charcters all have been banned via ip bans as ko has finally smartened up and started comparing ips

basically if they catch u hacking with a noob farm character they trace ur ip check to see if u are logging other characters and ban those too... this can be a faulty method as some people who play in cafe can get fucked very easily ... also k2 probably bans alot of proxy servers as gold farmers are using them etc . i would guess u got tpt 48 hour ban and u tried to bypass that using a new ip or some crap. not gonna happen

if people are saying they cannot login due to there router i would guess it has something to do with a new protection which is buggy... probably they see the ip being routed and thing something fishy is up and it wont let u login in... probably in a few days it will be sorted out.
    this is dumb

tons and tons of people had trouble logging in after 1813

my ip starts with 173.xx and i was blocked too

well I really dont think it has anything to do with IP, because right now my launcher fails 100% of the time, but if i unplug my router, and connect directly to the modem it will work perfect and I will have the same IP.

same problem with some other ppl I know, straight to modem = work, connect thru router = not work. im currently on a linksys and plan on hooking up my dlink router and see if it has the same problem or not.
    this is interesting, so it works when u bring up PPPoE connection directly on your PC (your computer gets the public IP) but it doesnt when your router brings up PPPoE and gets public IP

normally this would look like a problem with NAT traversal, mainly with VPN connections over NAT gateway, because when you connect over your router you get private IP (192.168.x.x) and then routers translates it to public (so that more computers can connect over same IP), VPN softwares had problem with it because it was detected as packet tampering and then was dropped (router really removes private IP and puts in public IP and then maintains a table of connections, that removing/putting was detected by vpn connection software as tampering). then they did NAT-T to overcome this issue...maybe they are trying to create some kind of encryption system between client/server and to detect tampered packets (by koxp i.e.) and dropping them

what is strange to me is that i have absolutely no problem at all connecting to the game, and i also connect over linksys router

my model is wrt-54GL and i dont use official IOS but rather i use Tomato software based on linux it does a great job (dd-wrt also works but they always screw up something with new releases)...

which model of linksys you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzuk View Post
    this is dumb

tons and tons of people had trouble logging in after 1813

my ip starts with 173.xx and i was blocked too

if the problem is only about ip 173.xxx.xxx range i would guess ko was having problmes or attacks from this range or accidently ip banned a large range. also it could have something to do with ur isp and have nothing to do with ko. for example a few months ago verizon was having some trouble with their network and they tried to make a quick fix and fucked up alot of shit. i remember specifically alot of people could not acess certain sites because the way the traffic was routed and basically when they banned some ip ranges because someone was attacking their network they created a large bottleneck and there network couldnt take all the load of traffic so lots of sites could not be viewed.

why do u need to proxy to ko ? what are u trying to hide...
    Don't be fucking stupid. you obviously didnt read or comprehend my post.

which model of linksys you have?
    wrt-54GS with the standard shitty firmware.

Also this problem didnt start for me right when the 1813 patch was released, I was playing fine for like 4-5 days after the patch. I was logging in for juraid one day and it got stuck after the log in screen(standard lag from turks flooding teh login server) so I alt-f4'd to try to relog. Then the launcher stopped working.

If i can find the power cord for this d-link ill test it out. xD

i had issues tryingt to log in with the 1813 patch, but evrything seemed to have gotten fixed after the 1814 for me at least

wrt-54GS with the standard shitty firmware.

Also this problem didnt start for me right when the 1813 patch was released, I was playing fine for like 4-5 days after the patch. I was logging in for juraid one day and it got stuck after the log in screen(standard lag from turks flooding teh login server) so I alt-f4'd to try to relog. Then the launcher stopped working.

If i can find the power cord for this d-link ill test it out. xD
    try this, go to security tab and under vpn enable vpn passthrough options, try then

try also to disable linksys firewall feature, its a shitty "firewall" anyway and windows firewall is better than this

you could try tomato software since i see your model is supported, but be carefull since not all versions are supported, v5 or newer wont work with tomato (as it says on tomato webpage)

heres the info how to check your version:
    [ame=http://www.linksysinfo.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40167]3rd Party Firmware Support WRT54G and WRT54GS v5 v6 v7 v8 - LinksysInfo - Community Forums for Linksys Devices[/ame]

and you can download tomato firmware here:
    Tomato Firmware | polarcloud.com

fakitol

it's easy to ban char for 999 that do all what you said. It's not only my personal IP is blocked. All range of 173. and so on is blocked and plz don't accuse ppl for something you don't know.

guyko

it's easy to ban char for 999 that do all what you said. It's not only my personal IP is blocked. All range of 173. and so on is blocked and plz don't accuse ppl for something you don't know

henriique is offline now Senior Member henriique's Avatar

Where did u get this? o_OČ

So I just hooked up my dlink, and now the launcher is working. But its not a wireless router so I cant use it. =\

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-22-2010, 09:29 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-21-2010, 03:09 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-16-2010, 01:35 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    03-13-2010, 07:03 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    03-07-2010, 06:14 PM