Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official KO Moderators.

This is a discussion on Official KO Moderators. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I feel we need to keep them out of this forum. They lurk to much and get too much info ...
Page: 1

Default Official KO Moderators.

I feel we need to keep them out of this forum. They lurk to much and get too much info on us by this forum. As you will see in the post at the link on the bottom, They are checking market sections of this Forum and are sending it to the GMS. We need to keep market section private. It Should be INVITE ONLY! This will somewhat prevent scammers and lurking GM's/ Mods. I would STRONGLY SUGGEST to NOT PUT YOUR CHARACTERS NAME IN YOUR SIGNATURE, NOR SAY THE NAME OF THE CHARACTER YOU ARE SELLING.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=247498

Banned

And you think a moderator would have no connections? No friends to invite them?

K, maybe it's not possible to keep them out. But still this is proof that Moderators/K2 Staff watch the market section.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    K, maybe it's not possible to keep them out. But still this is proof that Moderators/K2 Staff watch the market section.
    Hate to break it to you, but that has been going on pretty much since ko4life came out. Most of the people here are well aware of the risk behind selling or trading their accounts.

Not much we can do about Official mods lurking around, cept ban them when/if we catch them.

Richie

Fuck these idiots that "volunteer" for such a fuct up company. Its quite funny to watch them ban and then ip ban me on a forum i look at maybe 2 times a year.
    I wonder if they put this achievement on their C.V's?
    Oh the power!!!!

Signed- disgruntled former knightonlineworldforumusernowipbanned4lifeforposti nggaydatingsites

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

firecomp

Ignore Me Senior Member

The mods here shouldnt allow people offering 7.6k for rof+4, pe+4, Iron Set+4, Avedon+10, lvl 83

Every player here knows they'd be dupes. So why allow trade?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

It wasnt until recently that i had noticed them banning people for selling items/buying items for usd. I think it was at first when Ionia came out that i started hearing about people getting banned because they had their name in there sig for it. Its sucks how much of a life they dont have, so they cower around and watch your every move not just ingame, but on these forums as well.

Little archer Senior Member

ip ban that motherfucker firecomp

Validating

holy shiat can't babashop

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

they have always been stalking this website..

i think they need to stop trying to get the people that are selling accounts/items and ban some of the millions of koxpers

edit: just read the link to the official forums posted in the first topic, they cant ban you for something "you" did on a different forum. and i put "you" in quotations because they cant prove that your both the same person, it could be someone else with the same name, hell i bet theres a giga on every major forum out there

shows the pure stupidity and laziness of the official mods, but who didnt already know that about them right
    Last edited by giga; 03-04-2010 at 01:37 PM.

koopy and koopa ko4life accuts were selling illegal items here he got banned ingame for that ,hes pissed now

I would STRONGLY SUGGEST to NOT PUT YOUR CHARACTERS NAME IN YOUR SIGNATURE, NOR SAY THE NAME OF THE CHARACTER YOU ARE SELLING.
    that doesnt help much since they allow most of the trades but for insane ones they can get the infos of any user if they want

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    that doesnt help much since they allow most of the trades but for insane ones they can get the infos of any user if they want
    +1 they just drop a PM to the seller and check whose items are those.

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    koopy and koopa ko4life accuts were selling illegal items here he got banned ingame for that ,hes pissed now
    I did get banned, but thats around 7 months ago on Cypher Server. Nevertheless i am not pissed, but annoyed of these moderators on that forum.
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=247545

I think they deleted last Thread
    Last edited by Koopy; 03-04-2010 at 07:35 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast