Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Official Kronos Server Discussion Topic

This is a discussion on Official Kronos Server Discussion Topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by schrotti Ever since Akara any attempt at having a clan named "DOWN" was a pathetic sad little ...
Page: 6

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    Ever since Akara any attempt at having a clan named "DOWN" was a pathetic sad little try at faking them.

Either way, domination have had 2 koxpers in BDW just a few days ago, a priest and some rogue I think it was.. not like i'd care anyway.

As for "DOWN", there's still plenty of rogues and warriors in it that have been koxping at paramun, doom soldiers and brahmans.
    Proof? Or atleast names. I am in DOWN and I got no idea who is using KOXP there.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I don't care to collect proof of a bunch of random no names koxping.. sorry, I don't care to be accusing them either. I saw what I saw, for crying out loud so far I have not been in a single party in this server that hadn't at least one koxper in it... sorry but I stopped caring long ago.

I was just surprised to be seeing koxpers in said clans considering they came from ko4life.

The second I'd throw the names out here you'd all straight jump at me for proof and what not, which I don't have because... I don't care to be taking any. You do whatever the fuck you want and believe whatever the fuck you want. KO has died long ago, whatever this community is now.. is nothing like it was or even is supposed to be.

If your gonna accuse clans and people of cheating have prof because we dont give a shit what you think.... if they cheat post it and it it will be handled.

Banned Senior Member

This forum died after new setup >.< + ko died 1 year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    This forum died after new setup >.< + ko died 1 year ago.
    This forum died way before that. Ko4life became obsolete the second ROFD was released.. ever since then the community has gone shit.

Quote Originally Posted by pimp101 View Post
    Post ur proof or stop making accusations

BTW i heard u K0xp

you're a funny guy! couldnt come up with any better come back ?

pimp101

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post

you're a funny guy! couldnt come up with any better come back ?

it wasnt a come back moron i was just showing how easy it is to call some1 a k0xper w/o having any proof so stfu and go away!

it wasnt a come back moron i was just showing how easy it is to call some1 a k0xper w/o having any proof so stfu and go away!
    There's just a tiny flaw in your theory....

Who the fuck are you?

have u realised guys, the new server population is quite low if u co0mpare whit other servers first launched times :/

yeah i noteced theres 3 servers now last 2 empty.

i find empty spots on kronos 1. (bulcans)

ionia had 5 full servers on its first days

that's just plain dum...

and "stfu and go away" really ?! next time think a little harder maybe something better will pop into your tiny little mind and that might work kthxbai!

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

You do whatever the fuck you want and believe whatever the fuck you want. KO has died long ago, whatever this community is now.. is nothing like it was or even is supposed to be.

and here is the proof...

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    If your gonna accuse clans and people of cheating have prof because we dont give a shit what you think.... if they cheat post it and it it will be handled.
    fucking new guys dont respect the old LEGIT players..

There's just a tiny flaw in your theory....

Who the fuck are you?
    wow this guy talks like hes got a dick up his ass. Chill the fuk out man people are asking for proof because ur accusing people. Man just cuz ur a old player dont mean u got can talk to others without respect u talk about a dieing forums and how its soo bad but yet ur not any worse. Just cuz ur a oldie means i gotta kiss ur feet, fuck that shit. People like u fuked the game up. And u blame others for u problems. All u talk about is the past and u never let it go. Wtf is up ur ass if u hate it so much just quit and stop complaining. I dont know about u guys i just think this guy cant keep up anymore so he complains and talks the past. Well buddy the past is no longer and the future is ahead so leave it be hide. Nothing u can do to bring u back nor have those times come back. So u need to stop flaming others and chill out. Cuz when u talk about a community going to shit. Well thats ur doing. Ur making the community become shit with ur negativity and hating on others just cuz u cant do or have wut u had a while ago. Yet is funny how the guy called u legit cuz from wut i know ur koxping it up as we speak.

ur nothing.... u used to be something wen ppl sucked but now ull never be neything ur just pissed that u cant do neything nemore so u bitch at the legits and call them nobodys becuz there better than u ever where... if where nobodys why do u spend ur precious time on us.

fucking new guys dont respect the old LEGIT players..
    Wow man lol u act like the old players are gods. You sir need to rethink ur heros. This Schrotti guy is just a other hater. All he does is post on these forums and talks about how they dead and how ko has died. That is a guy with toooooo much time on his hands. If u hate it LEAVE simple. aint it ?

can anyone log in ?

To gimmecookiesnao : Stop think u are something by saying fkin new guys dont respect the OLD legit players , because i know new guys who are WAY MORE LEGIT than OLD "legit" players
    To schrotti : Nothing more to say about you , i already said everything when i was playing on Knight Empire , u will never change dude , u have nothing to do so u are trying to flame all posts
    Grow up and dont forgot to grow up with UR BRAIN

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast