Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Official Kronos Server Discussion Topic

This is a discussion on Official Kronos Server Discussion Topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I quit, a good portion of my clan quit, quite a few of my clan members left and went to ...
Page: 8

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I quit, a good portion of my clan quit, quite a few of my clan members left and went to koxp clans and the rest were just left for themselves.

Banned Senior Member

Char seal scroll back in pus?

agendas

kronos suxx ballz too much k0xp not even fun..... i dont understand how the turks can k0xp pk its supposed to be fun and challeging to pk but they go afk in opposite nation townz how can that be fun?? well its not lol and all ppl that using k0xp / hf suck ballz

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by agendas View Post
    kronos suxx ballz too much k0xp not even fun..... i dont understand how the turks can k0xp pk its supposed to be fun and challeging to pk but they go afk in opposite nation townz how can that be fun?? well its not lol and all ppl that using k0xp / hf suck ballz
    RawRR, Ragee!!!

Hi, Durka!

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by agendas View Post

It is not fun its a job. That is an easy source of income for many cheaters. I mean selling a char, the more np the better.. especially on a new server... koxp to 80 then change to sin or something and sell to someone. I mean.... that is what the reality has become... not much one can do about it. terrible.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    It is not fun its a job. That is an easy source of income for many cheaters. I mean selling a char, the more np the better.. especially on a new server... koxp to 80 then change to sin or something and sell to someone. I mean.... that is what the reality has become... not much one can do about it. terrible.
    +1, in Turkey, no k0xp = no food on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    +1, in Turkey, no k0xp = no food on the table.
    Stop posting on forums and come xp -.-

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bosnianpimp View Post
    Stop posting on forums and come xp -.-
    I cant log in, "servers are full" .........of k0xpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Some respect is due in both directions addmitidly but I would state anyone from the orginal 4 KO servers of Area , Diez , Xidg and Bera are old players. I am sure that out of that 4 Ares and Diez sill see Bera as the orginal baba server and Xidg was run by TOIC for years and years as they we by far the strongest clan there during KO and KE.
    Its Xigenon and Tioc

End of the day I've know Schrotti as a guy I orginall wanted to castrate to someone who is now a friend. He may be German but he's someone who I would trust when he says that someone who has been on here for a few months is actually being a cheat on what ever server. Also trying to point the finger at Schrotti for cheating is so funny as I know the people he is playing with and they would never after playing this game since MYKO go down the road of cheating. They know this game too well and it was their movies and guides that thaught the rest of you how to play this game!
    If an old school player doesnt respect the opinion of a new player, why should the new player respect the opinion of the old one?

Its all about the way to make a point. The way I see it, hes being a douche lately on the forum, as well as many other old school players. Me myself, I'm an old player as well, but I dont tend to brag about those good old days, cuz quite franky, I dont give a shit anymore about it. Whats passed is passed, no need to dig your old achievemens up over and over, like some of those oldies love to do.

Banned

Agreed with soenne , those who think they were good in the old days , can come back and prove what they're worth today.
    Until then , they can shut the fuck up.

NovaTown

Kronos sux its like all the other servers full of koxpers.. there´s no point of making new servers since they will all be the same shit. Koxp/+9-10s etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Impulsive View Post
    Agreed with soenne , those who think they were good in the old days , can come back and prove what they're worth today.
    Until then , they can shut the fuck up.
    most of the people here who claim they were good in the "old days" have already been proven to be good. they don't need to come back and play the game again because of new players and patches

So how´s it going on kronos? many lvl 80+ and +9 items?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678