Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

OFFICIAL POST ABOUT:

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL POST ABOUT: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm surprised you been a member on this forum for over 2 year's and haven't recognized K2 Policy.[/b] I followed ...
Page: 2

Ignore Me Senior Member

I'm surprised you been a member on this forum for over 2 year's and haven't recognized K2 Policy.[/b]
    I followed a ch5 story - gave some cheap items to a guy in a desert. Got Iron Belt+3.

from this part of ch5 event I got 6* HP500 scrolls. :lol:

K2 seem to have it the right way round.

Playing the game(thinking etc) > PUS store event.

I feel dumb that i fell for their trick and spent 20$ to get speed pots

For those that dont believe me that u need tears, trina etc. CHECK PUS UNDER THE ULTIMA POST IN SMALL LETTERS. h34r:

For those that dont believe me that u need tears, trina etc. CHECK PUS UNDER THE ULTIMA POST IN SMALL LETTERS. h34r:[/b]
    for those of you that are idiots....kc, tears, trinas, and etc all cost usd...meaning they all give you the bonus

For those that dont believe me that u need tears, trina etc. CHECK PUS UNDER THE ULTIMA POST IN SMALL LETTERS. h34r:[/b]
    So how do you participate?

In the coming days you will find a new display in the top right corner of the Power Up Store. This bar represents your progress towards earning a bonus item sent to you from Ultima himself! Don't worry -- there's no need to do anything out of the ordinary. Your regular purchases from the Power Up Store will automatically fill the bar up! Every time you purchase a Premium package, Knight Cash, or a Tears of Karivdis/Trina's Piece/Symbol of Growth your bar will increase! Any time you fill the bar up completely your remaining balance will automatically begin to add progress toward your next bonus item. In a single transaction it's possible to fill the bar up multiple times!

Directly from the kol site

Banned

lol i don't understand why are u arguing? u both right

HateMadeMe

everyone point and laugh h34r:

as CaliMaestro said, no one won yet.. and about the umbrella he said that its just for fun and disapear after some time...

lol.. they tell us the details after we spend the money.. thats great lol[/b]
    Meyby CS too ^^ ?

you need to buy pus items (prem / kc ) for minimum 12.5 euro, the small letters tell us that it ALSO works with trina/tears.

in dutch: je moet gwn voor 12.5 euro kopen, en de kleine lettertjes zeggen dat het niet enkel voor premium en knight cash lukt maar ook bij trina's/tears.

Banned

you need to buy pus items (prem / kc ) for minimum 12.5 euro, the small letters tell us that it ALSO works with trina/tears.

in dutch: je moet gwn voor 12.5 euro kopen, en de kleine lettertjes zeggen dat het niet enkel voor premium en knight cash lukt maar ook bij trina's/tears.[/b]
    euro? i tought it was usd o_O

so you have to buy stuff for 20$?

Blackout

12.50 usd also ... to receive something not EURO

thibaultcam

Dont bitch this little mistake pls.. he ment USD..

I've buy a plati premium today and win 10 lion scroll , and 500 hp scroll x30

euro? i tought it was usd o_O

so you have to buy stuff for 20$?[/b]
    My bad, in belgium we use euro. Just made a post without thinking twice .... lazy mistake

I meant USD.

YOU CAN STAND UNDER MY UMBERELLA ELLA ELLA ELLA :lol:

EDIT: I relogged and its gone :lol: <_< AQ K2!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast