Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

OFFICIAL POST ABOUT:

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL POST ABOUT: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont bitch this little mistake pls.. he ment USD..[/b] what the fuco do you want? i didn't know that he ...
Page: 3

Banned

Dont bitch this little mistake pls.. he ment USD..[/b]
    what the fuco do you want? i didn't know that he was wrong because other people told me its euro too

misterfrisco

This event was so stupid. I knew the % that you would get a CS or Energy rock was like 0.0000000000000000001% K2 just does stupid as events to get you guys to buy shit. You guys should know better. The good event was the Delos event where you turned in items to get an unknown prize. I am kicking my self cause i had old KO items from way back in the day i could have traded in. Probly would of gotten something nice. To bad i wasnt home.

Ignore Me Senior Member

This event was so stupid. I knew the % that you would get a CS or Energy rock was like 0.0000000000000000001%[/b]
    No one has won a CS or Energy Rock yet.

And I mean no one - not just those that post on forums.

Buy a lottery ticket.

Or at least take part in the KO Forever events - where people have won far more without opening thier wallets.

Banned

YOU CAN STAND UNDER MY UMBERELLA ELLA ELLA ELLA :lol:

EDIT: I relogged and its gone :lol: <_< AQ K2!![/b]
    they finally injected an item more worthless then the Priest impact. . . how exciting.

No one has won an CS or Energy Rock yet.

And I mean no one - not just those that post on forums.

Buy a lottery ticket.

Or at least take part in the KO Forever events - where people have won far more without opening thier wallets.[/b]
    They will wait until ppl buy like crazy hoping to get one then at the end of the event they will give a couple guys CS&#39;s and close the event to celebrate they tons of cash they scammed us

they finally injected an item more worthless then the Priest impact. . . how exciting.[/b]
    Isnt that bad for an offhand weapon..

Hennessy

i got a chitin shield on my 6th try...hope they dont take it back

for how long are they gonna run this event? Hope it will last at least 2 more weeks then I&#39;ll get wages >,<

Ye sorry about my post before, my mistake. I thoagth it only filled up with tears trina etc.

I boagth plat and it didn&#39;t move

Talked to gm corporeus and he said that u need to buy prem via pus. I used my esn code at gamersfirst while I should have used it in the pus >.<

He told me to send a support ticket thoagh, which I now have running.

strukture

they finally injected an item more worthless then the Priest impact. . . how exciting.[/b]

LOL :lol:

anoo666

Got 2X speed potions >.< from renewing premy .

dirtysanchez

i dont know why you are just senslesly spending money, hoping to get a cs. i realy think most people who spend money on games are either spoilt or stupid (and trust me ive bought items and prem and all that and i feel stupid thinking about it) this is a marketing trick used to trick consumers into wasting there money in the chance that they will get something out of it, with the amount of people who are spending there money to get this item k2/g1 would have made over atleast $2 million maybe more, its just an estimate.

im actualy shocked that k2/g1 would actualy consider giving out cs&#39;s or energy rocks, they must be desperate for money. but it would explain why so many people who not many people have heard of have +9 or +10 items that are rebirthed because the k2/g1 gms are selling them to people who are willing to pay alot of money.

First ER on diez, just few minutes ago there was annoucment in game - guy with nick G1DEON got it

Ignore Me Senior Member

And confirmed no one has won a Chitin Shield.

You don&#39;t get one its crazy - just pretending you are lucky - how pointless to lie. :lol:

edit: nvm:P

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast