Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

OFFICIAL POST ABOUT:

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL POST ABOUT: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh you mean the guy with the +8 chaos nebrios on diez now gots an energy rock, oh well now ...
Page: 4

oh you mean the guy with the +8 chaos nebrios on diez now gots an energy rock, oh well now 2x good items to go with his imapct off hand haha. least he's on human side

Or at least take part in the KO Forever events - where people have won far more without opening thier wallets.[/b]
    I&#39;d love to, but they are always on, when I&#39;m off <_< <_<

Banned

some one in diez got energy rock <_<

some one in diez got energy rock <_<[/b]
    First ER on diez, just few minutes ago there was annoucment in game - guy with nick G1DEON got it[/b]
    :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

misterfrisco

i dont know why you are just senslesly spending money, hoping to get a cs. i realy think most people who spend money on games are either spoilt or stupid (and trust me ive bought items and prem and all that and i feel stupid thinking about it) this is a marketing trick used to trick consumers into wasting there money in the chance that they will get something out of it, with the amount of people who are spending there money to get this item k2/g1 would have made over atleast $2 million maybe more, its just an estimate.

im actualy shocked that k2/g1 would actualy consider giving out cs&#39;s or energy rocks, they must be desperate for money. but it would explain why so many people who not many people have heard of have +9 or +10 items that are rebirthed because the k2/g1 gms are selling them to people who are willing to pay alot of money.[/b]
    I agree. But some people dont have time to play KO that much. I do 10 hour shifts at work, go out with friends,Family, fiancee. Actually have plans for the weekend. So i do 4days 10 hour shifts each+commute= about 11.5 hour total time from when i leave my house to when i get back, factor in cooking, Showering, laundry shopping for necessities. And if people make good money lets say they are Doctor or scientists or drug dealer what ever makes lots of money, they just buy stuff cause their time is worth more then the time spent on the game i guess.

Banned Senior Member

i dont know why you are just senslesly spending money, hoping to get a cs. i realy think most people who spend money on games are either spoilt or stupid (and trust me ive bought items and prem and all that and i feel stupid thinking about it) this is a marketing trick used to trick consumers into wasting there money in the chance that they will get something out of it, with the amount of people who are spending there money to get this item k2/g1 would have made over atleast $2 million maybe more, its just an estimate.[/b]
    Spoilt or stupid? People that spend money on this game are spoilt or stupid?
    U have heard of working? I am fucking working 13 hours a day 6 days a week to get money, that&#39;s called stupid or spoilt?

Banned

For some this game is a source of entertainment which does not make someone "spoilt or stupid" (lol). For example I pay to go the the movies spend about $20 on ticket/food that&#39;s my entertainment, people pay for knight online.... same story. As for marketing yes he is totally correct, In this case some of us are focusing on our wants not needs. As for myself taking marketing classes i do not get reeled into these as "gambling" is not my kind of thing (and since I get lucky rarely).

Ignore Me Senior Member

I don&#39;t think there is anything wrong with paying - OFC - basis of human civilisation.

But paying too much here - after 4 days no Chitin Sheilds and just a single 14 day Energy Rock.

Just buy KC if you need it - its so unlikely you would win.

I

DeHealer

Well maybe its clear how is K2 doing this, maybe the guy that got the Energy Rock was buyer #1000 just as an example. When ever the count reaches 10,000 or more someone will hit the jackpot :lol:

Ignore Me Senior Member

Well maybe its clear how is K2 doing this, maybe the guy that got the Energy Rock was buyer #1000 just as an example. When ever the count reaches 10,000 or more someone will hit the jackpot :lol:[/b]
    Interesting way to do it.

Validating

least he&#39;s on human side[/b]
    not anymore lol

Banned

i dont know why you are just senslesly spending money, hoping to get a cs. i realy think most people who spend money on games are either spoilt or stupid (and trust me ive bought items and prem and all that and i feel stupid thinking about it) this is a marketing trick used to trick consumers into wasting there money in the chance that they will get something out of it, with the amount of people who are spending there money to get this item k2/g1 would have made over atleast $2 million maybe more, its just an estimate.

im actualy shocked that k2/g1 would actualy consider giving out cs&#39;s or energy rocks, they must be desperate for money. but it would explain why so many people who not many people have heard of have +9 or +10 items that are rebirthed because the k2/g1 gms are selling them to people who are willing to pay alot of money.[/b]
    +1, I think it&#39;s mostly "stupid"

I agree. But some people dont have time to play KO that much. I do 10 hour shifts at work, go out with friends,Family, fiancee. Actually have plans for the weekend. So i do 4days 10 hour shifts each+commute= about 11.5 hour total time from when i leave my house to when i get back, factor in cooking, Showering, laundry shopping for necessities. And if people make good money lets say they are Doctor or scientists or drug dealer what ever makes lots of money, they just buy stuff cause their time is worth more then the time spent on the game i guess.[/b]
    Maybe this game isn&#39;t for you then?
    I think if you spend your money buying things on a game that you can get for free, you are actually saying your time isn&#39;t worth as much as this game. I would rather spend my money on something real, not a rented piece of cyber space. People often use that line of reasoning a lot, that they spend money because they don&#39;t have time to farm. I am sorry but part of this game is about farming your own items, it doesn&#39;t have a time limit. Part of the fun is getting your own items, it keeps the game interesting longer. There are people that choose not to pay, or there are children that don&#39;t really have money to spend on the game. So you are buying your gear to beat and have an advantage over those people, basically. I know it just boils down to wanting to win. It isn&#39;t about the just playing around and having fun with your buddies, it is about just wanting to have your name on a score board. Most people that babashop say it is because they don&#39;t have "time", but they play more than me...

Why would they even spend money to even play the game if it&#39;s not worth their time in the beginning.

lil_mageskillz

lulz at all the getting hooked on this event.

Banned Member

K2 jsut made an annoucement last night that someone on carnac West got a Energy rock.

Banned

K2 jsut made an annoucement last night that someone on carnac West got a Energy rock.[/b]
    and the best thing, Energy rocks didn&#39;t get wiped but umbrellas did lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast