Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

OFFICIAL POST ABOUT:

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL POST ABOUT: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and the best thing, Energy rocks didn't get wiped but umbrellas did lol[/b] Copyright ~ Rihanna ~ Ela Ela e ...
Page: 5

and the best thing, Energy rocks didn't get wiped but umbrellas did lol[/b]
    Copyright ~ Rihanna ~ Ela Ela e e e.. :mellow:

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Copyright ~ Rihanna ~ Ela Ela e e e.. :mellow:[/b]
    as CaliMaestro said, no one won yet.. and about the umbrella he said that its just for fun and disapear after some time...[/b]
    just going to assume it has something to do with that ^^

some1 is selling ER in bera but dunno if he was telling the truth

misterfrisco

+1, I think it's mostly "stupid"
    Maybe this game isn't for you then?
    I think if you spend your money buying things on a game that you can get for free, you are actually saying your time isn't worth as much as this game. I would rather spend my money on something real, not a rented piece of cyber space. People often use that line of reasoning a lot, that they spend money because they don't have time to farm. I am sorry but part of this game is about farming your own items, it doesn't have a time limit. Part of the fun is getting your own items, it keeps the game interesting longer. There are people that choose not to pay, or there are children that don't really have money to spend on the game. So you are buying your gear to beat and have an advantage over those people, basically. I know it just boils down to wanting to win. It isn't about the just playing around and having fun with your buddies, it is about just wanting to have your name on a score board. Most people that babashop say it is because they don't have "time", but they play more than me...

Why would they even spend money to even play the game if it's not worth their time in the beginning.[/b]
    Its not like you pay my bills anyway so it really doesnt matter what you think of me.
    who are you to tell me maybe this game is not for me? I dont know you and you dont know me so lets just end it at that.

Dont get me wrong i do understand that this game is about XPing Farming PKing having fun, I understand it defeats the purpose of the game to just buy everything 100% of the time. Trust me i know When bosses where easier to kill and i had spare time i did boss hunt 24/7 killed hundreds of bosses and got a butt load of items from that. What i was getting at is that theres people out there that have everything or almost everything they want in real life anyway so they can burn money on stupid stuff and it wont matter, for example there was a report on Michael Jackson and while he was being interviewed he just pointed at two vases whitch cost about $100,000+ Each, this necessary? no, can he afford it? Yes, is he dumb for buying it? i think so, but props to him for being able to do that. Cheers enjoy the game i know i do. ^_^

Banned

Its not like you pay my bills anyway so it really doesnt matter what you think of me.
    who are you to tell me maybe this game is not for me? I dont know you and you dont know me so lets just end it at that.

Dont get me wrong i do understand that this game is about XPing Farming PKing having fun, I understand it defeats the purpose of the game to just buy everything 100% of the time. Trust me i know When bosses where easier to kill and i had spare time i did boss hunt 24/7 killed hundreds of bosses and got a butt load of items from that. What i was getting at is that theres people out there that have everything or almost everything they want in real life anyway so they can burn money on stupid stuff and it wont matter, for example there was a report on Michael Jackson and while he was being interviewed he just pointed at two vases whitch cost about $100,000+ Each, this necessary? no, can he afford it? Yes, is he dumb for buying it? i think so, but props to him for being able to do that. Cheers enjoy the game i know i do. ^_^[/b]
    You compare KO community to Micheal Jackson? The majority of the people nowadays work at a fast food restaurant or hard labor jobs at best. I can tell you I'm more privilege than 99.9% of this community here. Ko4life has turn into a hacker's auction house, where people hack/scam and macro characters for a few hundred bucks, while I can just go to my family and ask for thousands.

You're implying that people who babashop doesn't play as much as the people who don't. However, throughout the years I can tell you that is a false statement. Babashoppers play as much as I did, or even more. The difference is their priorities, they can't wait to have items to PK with so they babashop, while I'm capable of pk'ing on quest accessories until I get a drop. They can pk on quest accessories as well, just their result isn't as pleasant as mine

Oh yeah, I love those babashoppers who bought their items, then try to go "farm" after real smart

fdjk

I received a (3) pack of lion scrolls, not really worth it.

battlemama

You compare KO community to Micheal Jackson? The majority of the people nowadays work at a fast food restaurant or hard labor jobs at best. I can tell you I'm more privilege than 99.9% of this community here. Ko4life has turn into a hacker's auction house, where people hack/scam and macro characters for a few hundred bucks, while I can just go to my family and ask for thousands.

You're implying that people who babashop doesn't play as much as the people who don't. However, throughout the years I can tell you that is a false statement. Babashoppers play as much as I did, or even more. The difference is their priorities, they can't wait to have items to PK with so they babashop, while I'm capable of pk'ing on quest accessories until I get a drop. They can pk on quest accessories as well, just their result isn't as pleasant as mine

Oh yeah, I love those babashoppers who bought their items, then try to go "farm" after real smart[/b]
    hi kennie

ImBackFromTheDead

Spent like 60$, got 2x 500 hp sc, 1x 10 pack power of lion, 1 pack of speed pots with only 2 speed pots in it :P

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I got jack shit

u guys cant imagine how richer u make k2

Oh yeah, I love those babashoppers who bought their items, then try to go "farm" after real smart[/b]
    That is pathetic, if you have the time to farm and play then babashopping is just stupid. The game has surely changed a lot, there where times when babashopping wasnt seen very well by the comunity.

Personally i dont care if people babashop, as long as they are buying legit stuff. At least in my experience many of the players i haven know to babashop have done it because they either work or go to school and are buse with real life to be playing all day or they just simply know how to play the ko usd market better than the noah market, and no matter how much money they spend they always come out on top, never loosing a dime.

u guys cant imagine how richer u make k2[/b]
    True dat. And K2 are not idiots, platinum premium, pots on the pus, pus event only spend $12 you can get cs. LOL

4 platniums

2x sw pot - 500hp scrol
    2x sw pot - 500hp scrol
    set lion scroll 500hp
    nothing h34r:

ThePrime

stop complaining about payers. k2 is always smart wenn it comes to getting cash. like they bann about 100 from the 2000 cheaters so they get 100 new prems but do not loose the trust that you can cheat in this game. and this event is very good too. people thinking that they can get the most expensive item ingame by spending their real life money works. in my point k2 deserves money more then people that say they can talk to your dead wife for example.

515saint

wow.... your all fucken stupid for buying stuff for this event alone..... or u havent played USKO for very long at all......did any of your forget ITS K2 RUNING THIS EVENT ! wtf where u thinking ..........i cant belive how many of your actually paid so much coin for abosolutly nothing. i pitty u

/flame now

Henry Picazo

Spent 90 usd, and I got 6 packs of 500 hp buff. I am the luckiest guy on this planet.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast