Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Official or Private?

This is a discussion on Official or Private? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo guys,i didn`t play for a looooooooooooooong fucking time,and now i would like to play some KO again . What ...
Page: 1

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Default Official or Private?

Yo guys,i didn`t play for a looooooooooooooong fucking time,and now i would like to play some KO again . What do you guys recommend an Official KO fresh start or a Private server ? And please name the servers + a small reason why so i could choose . Thanks in advance, peace
    Last edited by razor; 12-30-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

STKO and USKO servers are dead as fuck right now, they are only active and world playing on a launch (a new server)

private servers are riddled with bugs, shitty servers, retarded staff, but you don't have to invest anything to have fun on private servers

tbh i'd just wait for some new launch of something and go play that, I don't know what you're looking for specifically in a server, but i'd just wait for some big english server like professional ko / zone myko, and play those until a new usko / stko

if you really want to play KO that badly, you can play on some random private server like yourko / projectko / apexko (idk what you want, farm, pk, 70 / 83 etc, you'll probably get bored quick and will hate how dead it is), while you wait for some good server to launch
    l911l likes this.

Ehh damn... I`ve expected that there is some servers worth playing but hearing all this im kinda sceptic...What about nicos server? Is it dead aswell?
    Wanted to do some farm/pk to kill booring winter days. Thanks for the reply bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    Ehh damn... I`ve expected that there is some servers worth playing but hearing all this im kinda sceptic...What about nicos server? Is it dead aswell?
    Wanted to do some farm/pk to kill booring winter days. Thanks for the reply sky.
    ya professionalko and zonemyko are both in the process of relaunching atm, so there is no server worth playing imo, im just waiting for zone myko / profko and then hopefully some usko / stko to fuck around on

people will tell you "apex" and "projectko" but the most youll get there is like 200v200 at peak probably, plus everyone is already in full gear and shit so gl

ill wait up aswell then... is there any planned releash date?
    Last edited by razor; 12-30-2018 at 06:14 PM.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3305526 best date for professional KO, nothing from zone, nothing from usko / stko

hopefully zone is smart enough to wait till after profko is like 1-2 maybe even 3 months in to launch, then they can grab all the players that are selling out from prof
    Last edited by razor; 12-30-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Really won't be a ton of competition between the two
    Last edited by razor; 12-30-2018 at 06:08 PM.

I would disagree that SteamKo is dead. I play on cypher, and I’ve had some crazy pk in the past couple of months. Sure, there are times where it is slower than others, but it’s more active than some usko servers I played 8 years ago. Juraid consistently has 250/250+, bifrost is packed, and the server isn’t riddled with +10 items. You can come in with +1/2 uniques and +8/9 items and do just fine in pk. On top of that, there is a huge English speaking community base - so always people to play with. I'm not saying it's anything like usko was in it's prime, but it's misinformation to say stko is dead..

Probation Senior Member

Dude Its dead. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AtteroArx View Post
    I would disagree that SteamKo is dead. I play on cypher, and I’ve had some crazy pk in the past couple of months. Sure, there are times where it is slower than others, but it’s more active than some usko servers I played 8 years ago. Juraid consistently has 250/250+, bifrost is packed, and the server isn’t riddled with +10 items. You can come in with +1/2 uniques and +8/9 items and do just fine in pk. On top of that, there is a huge English speaking community base - so always people to play with. I'm not saying it's anything like usko was in it's prime, but it's misinformation to say stko is dead...
    STKO is more than just cypher, and USKO is dead as well w/o a new server launch, so comparing it to USKO servers is that impressive

also i dont know about "huge", didnt most of the english players on cypher quit a long time ago and move to hellsgarem (and then quit because that shit is dead)
    Last edited by razor; 12-30-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Well, I guess maybe the term "dead" is subjective. I actively play, and don't ever feel bored unless it is 11pm+ CST. But if someone is going to ask an opinion about which server to play, I think it's fair to give facts and not jaded opinions. Yesterday before bifrost, there were easily 10+ orcs and 10+ humans pking in CZ. I have fun still, but to each their own

In one hand we have steam cypher - we dont know what devs are going to do, open new server and merge the old ones or wait till everyone will leave STKO and finish this project (they bring to life idea to have server without TR players ... now they have server but only few players are there and they doing nothing with that)

In other hand we have USKO - we know that they are merging servers which are going to die, it means that your character will always have some future - till they finish project and close whole KO

I'm personaly thinking about going to USKO server Rosetta - buy 80+ character and have fun gattering items

Quote Originally Posted by AtteroArx View Post
    well, I guess maybe the term "dead" is subjective. I actively play, and don't ever feel bored unless it is 11pm+ CST. But if someone is going to ask an opinion about which server to play, I think it's fair to give facts and not jaded opinions. Yesterday before bifrost, there were easily 100+ orcs and 100+ humans pking in CZ. I have fun still, but to each their own
    I would probably also consider it dead, but from what I've heard, PK around events is pretty active. It's just pretty limiting if you can only PK during events, because for example a friend of mine can only log for a couple hours every day, which means he'll never be around during events, which means that CZ is completely empty.

From what i've seen, and myself experienced, DeathKO and SteamKO Cyper is active, for SteamKO Cypher is active sure, but having seen what DeathKO brings to the table, holy shit that is one active pvt server and that coming from a player playing pvt servers for 12 years and counting. Maybe give it a try (?) .

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    Yo guys,i didn`t play for a loooong fucking time,and now i would like to play some KO again . What do you guys recommend an Official KO fresh start or a Private server ? And please name the servers + a small reason why so i could choose . Thanks in advance, peace
    if u want a private server that last long time u can try https://forum.knightonline-one.com
    Last edited by razor; 12-30-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast