Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Official turkish moderator about new security + new server date

This is a discussion on Official turkish moderator about new security + new server date within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The new server's date has been announced by the official turkish moderator. It will be on the 28rd (rd for ...
Page: 1

Uzu

The new server's date has been announced by the official turkish moderator. It will be on the 28rd (rd for a reason :P) of april on a tuesday. If we'll be lucky, the new security program will launch along with our beloved old X-Trap which will eliminate 95% of the hacks people are using at the moment. So, there will be 2 security programs.

Additionaly he is saying that one of the new security programs will be auto-banning cheaters and he is appologizing for the "speed" of K2.

source here.

My personal opinion... I don't pretty care much about the new server but I am awaiting this beloved new security patch so I can start pwning in CZ again

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Need the security patch
    The koxpers fucked up the game

wawh

2 different anti cheats programs?

i hope they mean anti tbls and just a normal client sided anti cheat =.=

2 programs is just ridiculus

Banned

The new server's date has been announced by the official turkish moderator. It will be on the 28rd (rd for a reason :P) of april on a tuesday. If we'll be lucky, the new security program will launch along with our beloved old X-Trap which will eliminate 95% of the hacks people are using at the moment. So, there will be 2 security programs.

Additionaly he is saying that one of the new security programs will be auto-banning cheaters and he is appologizing for the "speed" of K2.
    source here.
    My personal opinion... I don't pretty care much about the new server but I am awaiting this beloved new security patch so I can start pwning in CZ again [/b]
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee XTrappppp <3 <3

Uzu

damn this topic can be moved to the "new official server topic" if this is marked as spam for the admins.

so I can start pwning in CZ again [/b]
    HUH? :huh:
    Well, crossed fingers and everything but idk.... k2 is still k2...

Uzu

HUH? :huh:
    Well, crossed fingers and everything but idk.... k2 is still k2...[/b]
    lol fuck you and nice sig biatch :P

Finally ! I hope it&#39;s true.

2 different anti cheat system? It will end up that one of the anti cheat system will blow up xcrap lol.

Banned

Wait wait wait no no no no...

New server and New upgrade do NOT sound well together.... especially the word new, which we all know what it means.

Fuck.

Vicious

Wait wait wait no no no no...

New server and New upgrade do NOT sound well together.... especially the word new, which we all know what it means.

Fuck.[/b]
    Who&#39;s up for a 24 hour maintenance camp h34r:

Banned

Who&#39;s up for a 24 hour maintenance camp h34r:[/b]
    I was talking about the "new" bugs they will bring with this "new" upgrade, which will fuck up everyone&#39;s start at the "new" server, get it now?

wawh

I was talking about the "new" bugs they will bring with this "new" upgrade, which will fuck up everyone&#39;s start at the "new" server, get it now?[/b]
    im more scared of the new bdw lol

not much can go wrong with just a new server and the new anti cheat, well maybe only some troubles with loggin/starting up, but nothing really abusive

Vicious

I was talking about the "new" bugs they will bring with this "new" upgrade, which will fuck up everyone&#39;s start at the "new" server, get it now?[/b]
    Yeah I know what you meant, and theres going to be a lot of "bugs" during the maintenance period which will extend that also.

Not to forget that they will have their own security system as well as xtrap, xtrap had conflict issues with ordinary programs, wonder how it will play with k2&#39;s own security system.

+ new bdw, in for bug fest.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

im actually thinking of that 2 :S

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast