Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Official turkish moderator about new security + new server date

This is a discussion on Official turkish moderator about new security + new server date within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im more scared of the new bdw lol not much can go wrong with just a new server and the ...
Page: 2

Banned

im more scared of the new bdw lol

not much can go wrong with just a new server and the new anti cheat, well maybe only some troubles with loggin/starting up, but nothing really abusive[/b]
    Come again? How is that not totally abussive?

Yeah I know what you meant, and theres going to be a lot of "bugs" during the maintenance period which will extend that also.

Not to forget that they will have their own security system as well as xtrap, xtrap had conflict issues with ordinary programs, wonder how it will play with k2's own security system.

+ new bdw, in for bug fest.[/b]
    Exactly what I meant. If im not able to login when new server comes out because of the stupid security update and X-crap bs, Im going to kill somebody ._.

Natazaku

You guys are so naive. The first 2 days of the server it will be so crowded then because having hard time leveling a lot of people will just quit. Then new koxp comes out cause the anti-cheat is dumb as hell.

Not to mention I'm being naive myself due to the fact that koxps come out 10-15 minutes after the patches sometimes and thats not enough time to update offsets, compile, test and upload.

SillyHo

What he means by not abusive is, something the players can abuse. If login sucks, or startup is slow/bugged, players wont be able to abuse these facets of the game to further themselves. I think he is hoping werewolves wont be dropping iron necks, or that if you turn in 5 bulture horns the NPC doesnt give you a +8 Baal

Banned

What he means by not abusive is, something the players can abuse. If login sucks, or startup is slow/bugged, players wont be able to abuse these facets of the game to further themselves. I think he is hoping werewolves wont be dropping iron necks, or that if you turn in 5 bulture horns the NPC doesnt give you a +8 Baal [/b]
    Well, If noone can login at all, it will not really matter now, will it?

wawh

Well, If noone can login at all, it will not really matter now, will it?[/b]
    omg...
    like sillyho already said, im talking about in game stuff that gets bugged, exp bugs, duping, np bugging, all of that shit

ofcourse im talking about login issues =.= (which you cannot abuse now is it?)
    logging issues are also buggs you know -_- and it would matter, cause i dont wanna wait for 2 days wasting premmy and time on opening

Banned

omg...
    like sillyho already said, im talking about in game stuff that gets bugged, exp bugs, duping, np bugging, all of that shit

ofcourse im talking about login issues =.= (which you cannot abuse now is it?)
    logging issues are also buggs you know -_- and it would matter, cause i dont wanna wait for 2 days wasting premmy and time on opening[/b]
    Read again, carefully.

I didnt mean abussive as in abussing them to get a benefit out of it, I meant it as in you made it look like it was an irrelevant issue that we would have trouble at logging/starting up client with this new upgrade.

Get it now?

I just talked to Jhiung on Pathos 1 and he said and i quote

" this note is not official statement its only my information"

" My frends admin an gmler"

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

wont be right, they almost never release a server on a tuesday....NOO I needed it on a Thursday so i could skip class on Friday... :/

i`m little scary about auto ban part. If they fuck up smt with that, that will be disaster...

sweet. new server woot woot

Arthurios

wont be right, they almost never release a server on a tuesday....NOO I needed it on a Thursday so i could skip class on Friday... :/[/b]

haha thats just sick.. skipping school for a game hahaha, damn

ImSoDemon

Why didnt they release this topic in the English Forum?

BECUASE THIS SERVER IS JUST FOR TURKISH PLAYERS!

Arthurios

its because chuckie is a noob

I'm pretty sure that there will never be an auto-banning bot that's 1,2 good to have x-trap back

I dunno if anyone remembers but when FD came out there were no major dupes nor major macros you could use in game for a while, all the way to Christmas...then things got worse then ever before that time. These new anti cheats may do the trick, if at least, for a while.

I look forward to seeing whats in store.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast