Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Official turkish moderator about new security + new server date

This is a discussion on Official turkish moderator about new security + new server date within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dunno if anyone remembers but when FD came out there were no major dupes nor major macros you could ...
Page: 3

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

I dunno if anyone remembers but when FD came out there were no major dupes nor major macros you could use in game for a while, all the way to Christmas...then things got worse then ever before that time. These new anti cheats may do the trick, if at least, for a while.

I look forward to seeing whats in store.[/b]
    yeh i remember when there wasnt any shit for a while fingers crossed it will stop major hacks again, but they will always figure away to keep hacking, just a matter of time.

Vicious

Why didnt they release this topic in the English Forum?

BECUASE THIS SERVER IS JUST FOR TURKISH PLAYERS![/b]
    Because it isn't official.

Learn2Read

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

They must have brain, and they wont waist it for nothing i think. Cos there is no point for a new server that will be filled with koxpers cos then they will lose one big money jump.
    So the security patch MUST be out cos they will not only fuk up us but them selves too.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

They must have brain, and they wont waist it for nothing i think. Cos there is no point for a new server that will be filled with koxpers cos then they will lose one big money jump.
    So the security patch MUST be out cos they will not only fuk up us but them selves too.[/b]
    no im sorry, even if it were full of koxpers there would be 23482734908234908234982340982 purchases.

SillyHo

I thought when ROFD first came out there was a couple of problems. I remember a weird trade bug for duping, and I thought there was an issue with the anvil at first, with the combining accessories only using 2 pieces instead of all 3. Doesnt really matter much, the bugs are not K2's fault, but the community at large. Granted most of us are not problem makers, we know which forums they belong too, but if you think about it, everything K2 has ever given to the gaming community as a whole has been exploited. It is a wonder they release anything new to us anymore.

Those weren't ROFD bugs SillyHo , they were there since KO or KE.

So if it is true we need to wait another week

larsen

that blow i was hoping for the 21th

koxp is koxp, but what about tbl h34r:

TopCat

hmm nice 28th

hasn't Linus said the Xtrap will NOT come back?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

28th good. So im able to get my pc

Edit:

The turkish forum mod said....

The new server is comeing 28.04.09 (if no delays) and we are hopeing to get the anti hack program xtrap(not sure of name so i said xtrap) we are also getting nother antihack so the game will be protected with 2 safety programs we are hopeing to get the anti hack systems with the new server.

Players use illegal programs 95% of it is going to be canceled and players can use any program they want but the anti hack programs will find them and ban them AUTO.

well hope this helps.

So it might not be xtrap. He didn know the name of the actual program so he mentioned xtrap

xtrap or no xtrap nvm I hope it help and $@#% all koxpers

I thought when ROFD first came out there was a couple of problems. I remember a weird trade bug for duping, and I thought there was an issue with the anvil at first, with the combining accessories only using 2 pieces instead of all 3. Doesnt really matter much, the bugs are not K2's fault, but the community at large. Granted most of us are not problem makers, we know which forums they belong too, but if you think about it, everything K2 has ever given to the gaming community as a whole has been exploited. It is a wonder they release anything new to us anymore.[/b]

That was later, after the xmas patch.

Another K2 game (War Rock) got this security patch and there are alot cheater too... So this security patch was a shit,nothing more!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast