Crysis Demo

This is a discussion on Crysis Demo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone played/ playing the demo ? I played it on a C2D 6400 @ 3.0 Ghz 2 GB DDR800 and ...
Page: 1

Anyone played/ playing the demo ?
    I played it on a C2D 6400 @ 3.0 Ghz 2 GB DDR800 and 7900GS Stock... everything Med @ 1024*768 or High @ 800*600 and run ok

Game is awsome, gameplay wise i love it... its like evolved Far Cry which was already awsome
    I love how u can grab someone by the neck and use him as shield, or cloacking is awsome... makes me feel like predator

Graphic wise... jaw dropping with the right settings... the explosions are gorgeous, the physics are on spot
    Water is orgasmic
    Its really immersive, under a heavy firefight u can gun down trees which get in the way... pretty awsome

Sad i wont be able to play it until next year ... going away for 3 months... good thing is im gettin a new rig which ll run this baby on ultra settings @ 1680*1050 (Penryn Q9450 4 gigs of ram and g90/r700 here i come )

Here are a couple of ss taken from other forums

All High

DX10

DX9 here all High

Banned

Yeah it's an awesome demo, playing it on the hardest difficulty atm (no crosshair, and it takes 3/4 hits to die)

It looks mint with DX10, sadly I use XP not vista so can't get the goods (I have a nvidia8500 )