Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Officially done with ko until shits working again

This is a discussion on Officially done with ko until shits working again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wat the fuck is the point of beta when nothing gets fixed ? I can't exp because every fucking 30 ...
Page: 1

Wat the fuck is the point of beta when nothing gets fixed ?

I can't exp because every fucking 30 minutes server dc' and like 8 ppl in my party get exped , and on top of that i can't even do dark stone cuz no ts which leaves gay dk or ew which sucks balls and no one does those on my server , only exp is fucking turk paramun which sucks balls cuz its fucking trash and im not gaining the 40 % left i need for lvl 80 off stupid fucking paramun

Pk is completely retarded every fucking rogue has like 3 spikes now which is a joke cuz im a warrior and every time i red ball someone i get ks'd by some retard sin not to mention i can't even read my hp/mana and theres a fucking button for town which is a feature that should just be disabled when in combat .

The elsant bull shit dungeon is the only thing decent so far but it sucks because either me or my freinds dont get in and i gotta play with some random turks who usually leave the party screwin people over .

i mean wat else is there to do ? farming moradon is kinda pointless cuz any second a dupe will probly go public and fuck over the economy.

All there really is left to do is lvl this lil gay ass pet shit which if i wanted to play some lil gay pig shit face i'd play some stupid disney game for the psp .

Seriously please enlighten me wat u guys are able to actually enjoy cuz i haven't found nething and the ppl i've talked to hate this shit jus as much as i do .

Phosgene

hey .
    dont play beta ?

its not beta nemore jack ass

aaaaauuugh

roflcopterz
    i haven't looked at anything ko-related in over 2 months, and shit is still fuckedzzz up...

Jacoli

Yeah I am on the verge of just not playing. No one is in Eslant, all want to EXP there pets. And the clan is just ignorin everyone and trying to EXP there pets.

me and a few others jus going to buy pets when ppl start selling lvl 60s lvling them is retarded

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

lol! nicely said

Banned

ive been pking lately...but im a rouge . but yea its anoying with 100% mage slow and shit...dont xp ur bet thats gay wait till they find out how to equip it and then ull be able to xp fastt. but BOSS RUN like hell i say my clans killed so many bosses...and in cz bowl it seems like bosses spawning more then ever. so just pk and boss run till they fix the servers

Speed

quit , if u dont like the game.. thats what u should do.. nobody is forcing u to play something u dont like

ive been pking lately...but im a rouge . but yea its anoying with 100% mage slow and shit...dont xp ur bet thats gay wait till they find out how to equip it and then ull be able to xp fastt. but BOSS RUN like hell i say my clans killed so many bosses...and in cz bowl it seems like bosses spawning more then ever. so just pk and boss run till they fix the servers[/b]
    well as far as boss running goes im completely geared on all chars i play and it doesn't matter neways i never drop on bosses other then isiloons

and other dude ur missing the point of topic i enjoyed the shit outta this game before this stupid patch came

Tristan

hey .
    dont play beta ?[/b]

Hey .
    Learn how to read?

Banned

I completely fucking agree with you. I've got xp'd 3 times since the patch came out because of the fucking lag, and on top of that there are no xp parties to gain it back in because fucking ts scrolls are bugged. I don't see why the font is so fucked up, it doesn't look like that on JapKO. Rogues get MORE bonuses on top of the ones they already have just because turks would rather play a rogue because you can ks on it easier, so k2 makes that class fucking god. The pets are fucking stupid and provide absolutely no help unless you pay money for them to pick up items, which is so goddamn hard to do yourself. The game looks and feels like complete shit. All the new events are bugged like a bitch and don't do anything like they are supposed to. Thank god halo 3 is coming out in a few days to give me something to do while they clean up the long line of shit they have made.

EastonLemon

Meh I dont even think its that terrible.

Meh I dont even think its that terrible.[/b]
    well its kinda fun cause you're pre 70?

the rest of the people have 0 EXP and pk is so boring when you get slowed all the time.

Way to copy what Dan said in vent, twat! :P

But yea, whatever Private just posted is what we've been saying in vent for the past 2 days now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast