Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Officially done with ko until shits working again

This is a discussion on Officially done with ko until shits working again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you wanna exp go cz dk. Their exp has been boosted a bit, and they have like 40k less ...
Page: 3

_Hybrid_

If you wanna exp go cz dk. Their exp has been boosted a bit, and they have like 40k less hp[/b]
    wtf really

I didn't play a lot since that moradon thingy kicked in, so can anyone enlighten me what's the fuss with rogues being currently "overpowered'?

I didn't play a lot since that moradon thingy kicked in, so can anyone enlighten me what's the fuss with rogues being currently "overpowered'?[/b]
    supposedly bloody beast hits alot harder but i haven't noticed it. rogues always run when they redball then come back when ur getting ganged and spike you when u have 100 hp left :lol: i think i went off subject. i hate rogues

i agree, not alot of exp parties on the older servers as it used to be before moradon exp. maybe its just cuz everyone is relying on the exp events or they just checking out the new patch

Huck

I didn't play a lot since that moradon thingy kicked in, so can anyone enlighten me what's the fuss with rogues being currently "overpowered'?[/b]
    Bloody Beast is/was supposed to to have his damage incresed by 30% ... not sure about that

and cant test it myself, once my char is naked :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Servers are unstable , but they were when KO came out , KE they were a night mare and ROFD was not brilliant for the first few weeks.

I am going to start a new charity to raise money to buy Private some Vallium so he will cheer the fuck up for once.

manveerj

Dude take 2 weeks break from it. You wont feel pissed off and the servers will be MUCH more stable. Also people will stop checking out the new mora and come exp. And your right. Pets blow. I got mine to 60 on the beta and still couldnt hit for shit

DarK

good idea felix

and they really, really, really need to fix that stupid ts bug

Halbringer02

In My Opinion.. The pets are really stupid.. Why the heck did they put pets.. they just ruin everything. exp, pk, farming, boss runs.. etc......
    why? because everyone wants to lvl the pets, and now it is really getting people pissed and people bored of Knight Online. look at it this way.

Kids OR Inmature ppl = they like the pets and they want to lvl their pets up because they think they are the best way either to get money or to lv up fast..
    Adults = they want the things how they were before.. which means.. without the pets, but with the new moradon.. it is really awesome, but the pets are the problem.

You care more about lvling the pets and making them powerful and making yourself a good player.. With good armor, weapon, jewerly, etc..
    you even have to buy extra pots for the pets so they dont die..
    yea right now you buy them cus they aren't expensive.. and the ones they need are the little ones... but.. as you lvl them they are getting more health.. which means.. bigger pots = more money.

They shouldn't be there.. the pets make the game boring, and players who think they shouldn't be there are going to start to quit.

tamachan

only good thing about this new patch is that all the human warriors and rogues i 1vs1 with they cant combo due to lag :lol: i gained like 10k np in cz :lol:

KingSolomon

Although 99% of 'oldies' will disagree with me, i think ROFD/this new moradon brought some much needed depth to this game. Obviously they didnt execute it as good as it could have been. But its no longer about xp, pk, farm. You can xp your pet, do the eslant dungeon, BDW, plus the new armour gives some personality and uniqueness as everyone is not in shells/chitin....like it was in KE. Plus no one is forcing you to do these new stuff...if you dont like it, then dont do it. Server stability is just a temporary problem....Although i agree that there are some really annoying bugs/changes.....ts bug, weapon def on weapons, slow 100%, increase on bloodybeast...etc.

Ripper_of_romania

Those pets seem crap to me O_o

React

dun like pets..moradon is way to big..i get lost in my own town... lmao

G0D

\_/

Banned

Wat the fuck is the point of beta when nothing gets fixed ?

I can't exp because every fucking 30 minutes server dc' and like 8 ppl in my party get exped , and on top of that i can't even do dark stone cuz no ts which leaves gay dk or ew which sucks balls and no one does those on my server , only exp is fucking turk paramun which sucks balls cuz its fucking trash and im not gaining the 40 % left i need for lvl 80 off stupid fucking paramun

Pk is completely retarded every fucking rogue has like 3 spikes now which is a joke cuz im a warrior and every time i red ball someone i get ks'd by some retard sin not to mention i can't even read my hp/mana and theres a fucking button for town which is a feature that should just be disabled when in combat .

The elsant bull shit dungeon is the only thing decent so far but it sucks because either me or my freinds dont get in and i gotta play with some random turks who usually leave the party screwin people over .

i mean wat else is there to do ? farming moradon is kinda pointless cuz any second a dupe will probly go public and fuck over the economy.

All there really is left to do is lvl this lil gay ass pet shit which if i wanted to play some lil gay pig shit face i'd play some stupid disney game for the psp .

Seriously please enlighten me wat u guys are able to actually enjoy cuz i haven't found nething and the ppl i've talked to hate this shit jus as much as i do .[/b]

agree

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast