Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Offline, from INFERNO on Ares

This is a discussion on Offline, from INFERNO on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just somehow got my msn, sent me a nice little message saying "enjoy ur new rogue". I then logged on, ...
Page: 1

FlippinSweeT

Just somehow got my msn, sent me a nice little message saying "enjoy ur new rogue". I then logged on, all unsealed items (my merchant and trading items) were all gone, some valkyries and gryphon's all pus scrolls, along with over 20gb which wasn't even all mine. Tells me he can hack any1's account he wants if they piss him off enough. He then told me he hacked me because i told him to fuck off in a CSW when they could barely break through the first gate.

Just a friendly warning to everyone to watch out who you talk shit to, u might login without your sealed items there.

norbit

Real offline is my friend and really nice guy. Don't think he would ever do that.. Are you sure it was really him?

FlippinSweeT

Real offline is my friend and really nice guy. Don't think he would ever do that.. Are you sure it was really him?[/b]

i can post the msn, which is [email protected] he claimed to be Offline from RW and when i pm'd offline ingame, he told me on msn to not pm him.

SoulDace

I frined of real Offline , its Sefa , he good person , and he dont need your items , he probably tried to tell you something else and he was wrong.
    If you got a proof , go ahead and post.

death_angel

wow :lol:

Ainelover

his a nice guy ;o

SoulDace

Btw , my other frined SubZeroReal , playing on Offline aswell , and he probably the guy who you spoke with.
    He actually have many accounts but i dont have any clue why he need your items.

FlippinSweeT

Chris - Flip says:
    who the fuck are you?

You have just sent a nudge.

SancaR says:
    you

Chris - Flip says:
    ?

SancaR says:
    fuk off

Chris - Flip says:
    u hacked my char?

Chris - Flip says:
    can't stand up to what u did?

Chris - Flip says:
    all i want to know

Chris - Flip says:
    is how you got my login info

SancaR says:
    i wont say

Chris - Flip says:
    aww why not?

Chris - Flip says:
    scared?

SancaR says:
    no

Chris - Flip says:
    obviously

Chris - Flip says:
    or else you wouldn't be afraid to tell me

Chris - Flip says:
    little 12 year old kid

Chris - Flip says:
    getting a boner from hacking an online game

SancaR says:
    yea but i can hack

SancaR says:
    loLs

sry for it being uber-long, but only way i knew how to get it on there.

SoulDace

Its not the real Offline , real Offline is Sefa , who used to play on SubZero and BossKiller , my opinion is maybe somebody scammed Offline and then he scammed you , maybe its sounds kinda wretched but could be the truth.
    In case and he really scammed you , you've to take an SS and send to CS , and just pray them to help you.
    Anyway i sorry to hear it and i hope you will build your char again.

FlippinSweeT

Its not the real Offline , real Offline is Sefa , who used to play on SubZero and BossKiller , my opinion is maybe somebody scammed Offline and then he scammed you , maybe its sounds kinda wretched but could be the truth.
    In case and he really scammed you , you've to take an SS and send to CS , and just pray them to help you.
    Anyway i sorry to hear it and i hope you will build your char again.[/b]
    scammed me? umm how does some1 get scammed when no1 knows the account info, and i don't buy or sell for usd...

SoulDace

scammed me? umm how does some1 get scammed when no1 knows the account info, and i don't buy or sell for usd...[/b]
    Well , i just ment maybe somebody gave you a keyloger and you pressed on it , could be?

If yea i've no idea how he scammed you.

Becuse if he did scam you , he probably could delvl you becuse you flame'd him , and not only to take items from you.

FlippinSweeT

Well , i just ment maybe somebody gave you a keyloger and you pressed on it , could be?

If yea i've no idea how he scammed you.

Becuse if he did scam you , he probably could delvl you becuse you flame'd him , and not only to take items from you.[/b]
    well, i have 3 firewalls, i don't accept files on msn except from ppl i know and trust aka clannies and ppl i know in life.

SoulDace

well, i have 3 firewalls, i don't accept files on msn except from ppl i know and trust aka clannies and ppl i know in life.[/b]
    Well then , i really have no clue how can it heppend , i just suggest you to send CS and hope for help.
    And try to use also Ad-Aware program , with cheak ports also and routers ( depend about your version ).

Good luck and sorry to hear it.

FlippinSweeT

corrected the topic, just noticed he's in INFERNO now, gg guys.

Nick

ahww flip , heard it from mike

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast