Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Offline, from INFERNO on Ares

This is a discussion on Offline, from INFERNO on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all the story is here Offline isn't the real hacker , he said yes and played with u coz he ...
Page: 2

LordVincenzo

all the story is here

Offline isn&#39;t the real hacker , he said yes and played with u coz he hates u ... nice joke <.<

Banned

Chris - Flip says:
    who the fuck are you?

You have just sent a nudge.

SancaR says:
    you

Chris - Flip says:
    ?

SancaR says:
    fuk off

Chris - Flip says:
    u hacked my char?

Chris - Flip says:
    can&#39;t stand up to what u did?

Chris - Flip says:
    all i want to know

Chris - Flip says:
    is how you got my login info

SancaR says:
    i wont say

Chris - Flip says:
    aww why not?

Chris - Flip says:
    scared?

SancaR says:
    no

Chris - Flip says:
    obviously

Chris - Flip says:
    or else you wouldn&#39;t be afraid to tell me

Chris - Flip says:
    little 12 year old kid

Chris - Flip says:
    getting a boner from hacking an online game

SancaR says:
    yea but i can hack

SancaR says:
    loLs
    sry for it being uber-long, but only way i knew how to get it on there.[/b]
    this is the guy i got on my msn also flip
    he is not the real offline.. he is just someone who plays people chars
    he played sexzilla that was in "theendless" but he stoped playing that char and went to offline... me and him had gotten into it because i said he sucked and he wasnt the best rogue on ares since that is what he said. i say you suck and all.. he just think he is best because he got the dragon 1 month and is in beterr&#39;s clan lol..he curse me out and everything i just laugh at him..he never once told me he was going to hack me or hack the chars i was playing.he is some fat turk it is ok

ceva

well, i have 3 firewalls, i don&#39;t accept files on msn except from ppl i know and trust aka clannies and ppl i know in life.[/b]
    u need only one firewall, if u have 3 then no1 work. and try to scan your computer with nod32 or kav.
    I am really sorry for you flip u are good man. try to do something Contact gm or something...

FlippinSweeT

u need only one firewall, if u have 3 then no1 work. and try to scan your computer with nod32 or kav.
    I am really sorry for you flip u are good man. try to do something Contact gm or something...[/b]
    thx, but i got the standard windows firewall, i know it sucks but it&#39;s still ok just to have, also i have McAfee and the one built in my router. i have run a few different av programs to find anything, and nothing has been found. ya i&#39;ll try to contact gm and "hopefully" get some compensation, i seriously doubt i do, but never gonna know if i don&#39;t atleast try.

FlippinSweeT

well, new update, everything sealed is now gone aswell, shell+8 set, cleavers+9, rols, re&#39;s and others.....

scammed me? umm how does some1 get scammed when no1 knows the account info, and i don&#39;t buy or sell for usd...[/b]
    sad but i know vtec had your account info..... i pked with him when i owned bizanto back in logos... he loged flippin and then i vsed him a couple of times...

FlippinSweeT

sad but i know vtec had your account info..... i pked with him when i owned bizanto back in logos... he loged flippin and then i vsed him a couple of times...[/b]
    this is ares buddy, not that poser in that other server that stole my name

SoulDace

Stop with that shit , Offline aka Sefa didnt scammed any shit of your faggot items , only his dagger worth more then your whole account , 2 of your clan members told me today you lier , and you blame Offline becuse you hate him , ill not say IGN but you 100% lier.

FlippinSweeT

Stop with that shit , Offline aka Sefa didnt scammed any shit of your faggot items , only his dagger worth more then your whole account , 2 of your clan members told me today you lier , and you blame Offline becuse you hate him , ill not say IGN but you 100% lier.[/b]
    umm, how about not getting so defensive? if it offends you so much then show me some proof that he didn&#39;t ok buddy? thx

SoulDace

umm, how about not getting so defensive? if it offends you so much then show me some proof that he didn&#39;t ok buddy? thx[/b]
    Just look which items he got , thats the proof , he prolly have your uniqes in +2/3 also he GG legit old player , he dont need your shit and thats i sure , i havent proof , but i 100% sure its wasnt him , keep blame him and will see , if 2 of your clan members said you say it only becuse you hate him , its proof everything.

FlippinSweeT

Just look which items he got , thats the proof , he prolly have your uniqes in +2/3 also he GG legit old player , he dont need your shit and thats i sure , i havent proof , but i 100% sure its wasnt him , keep blame him and will see , if 2 of your clan members said you say it only becuse you hate him , its proof everything.[/b]
    wanna name these 2 clan members pls? i doubt u can. and if he had +3s of my uniques then he&#39;s obviously not legit, go figure he&#39;s an ex-ReturnWolf member and now in INFERNO. I don&#39;t hate him, nor do i hate turks. I can&#39;t stand idiots, there are idiots of all nationalities, polish, american, dutch, english, italian, hispanic, turkish, etc.....this game isn&#39;t worth getting all hyped up, like urself, over my +0 uniques at that. I&#39;m just posting a warning to watch who you say choice words to.

SoulDace

wanna name these 2 clan members pls? i doubt u can. and if he had +3s of my uniques then he&#39;s obviously not legit, go figure he&#39;s an ex-ReturnWolf member and now in INFERNO. I don&#39;t hate him, nor do i hate turks. I can&#39;t stand idiots, there are idiots of all nationalities, polish, american, dutch, english, italian, hispanic, turkish, etc.....this game isn&#39;t worth getting all hyped up, like urself, over my +0 uniques at that. I&#39;m just posting a warning to watch who you say choice words to.[/b]
    Ill not say names ,i not kind of this people , but i sure he didnt scammed you , he dont need your items , he have over 500 GBs , i know 100% he got 11 accounts with char and inn he got 21gb , he also have many items to trade/sell so he dont need yours.

FlippinSweeT

Ill not say names ,i not kind of this people , but i sure he didnt scammed you , he dont need your items , he have over 500 GBs , i know 100% he got 11 accounts with char and inn he got 21gb , he also have many items to trade/sell so he dont need yours.[/b]
    won&#39;t say names cuz no1 said that maybe? and i find it quite ironic how he adds me to msn 10seconds after i dc the rogue and find the items gone. i dunno bout you but 1+1=2 for me. And somehow when some1 adds me to msn, asks if i&#39;m sweetdreamz and then tells me he&#39;s gonna dc the account and obviously does cuz i&#39;m on it tells me he&#39;s the one. secondly, when i pm Offline ingame, he tells me on msn not to pm him immediately after i had pm&#39;d him. yet again 1+1=2.

PaPaSmurF

Saying offline has good gear is not a valide defence against him taking (if he took) flips items. Just because he has those items doenst mean he would not want more items...or even pot money..or anything eles. I&#39;m not saying he did it, im just saying the possibility it still there. He could have done it out of pure hate if anything...maybe not to gain anything but just so flip doesnt have his items. It seems the evidence is quite clear though...

anyways

Sorry to hear that happened flip, add me to msn i think i lost ur when i changed emails

Banned

from what i know scancer told me offline has shity gear
    scancer = dude who plays offline and said his gear is +0&#39;s/+1 uniques lol..

i dont get what your saying about +2/+3&#39;s items and a dagger worth more then flippins account jajajajajaa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast