Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Offline, from INFERNO on Ares

This is a discussion on Offline, from INFERNO on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If its keyloger , firewall cant help about it , becuse actually keyloger is not a virus , ppl use ...
Page: 4

SoulDace

If its keyloger , firewall cant help about it , becuse actually keyloger is not a virus , ppl use it just to protect thier password , i mean if you forget your password , you can get it back by the keyloger , which show you all your password you use'd.
    But if its was a trojan ( Virus ) , i have no idea how he scammed him , and btw , he need antivirus to find virus , not a firewall which help only against hackers ( computer hackers , not game :\ )

FlippinSweeT

If its keyloger , firewall cant help about it , becuse actually keyloger is not a virus , ppl use it just to protect thier password , i mean if you forget your password , you can get it back by the keyloger , which show you all your password you use'd.
    But if its was a trojan ( Virus ) , i have no idea how he scammed him , and btw , he need antivirus to find virus , not a firewall which help only against hackers ( computer hackers , not game :\ )[/b]
    like i said, which you were incompetent in seeing. i had scanned my pc right after it with multiple AV programs and nothing was found. This wasn't a hack through my computer. If you haven't noticed there has been multiple hackings lately that have been completely random.

Banned

I told you it wasnt Sefa , Sefa is legit player , he will not scam anyone.[/b]
    i never said he was the scammer

SoulDace

i never said he was the scammer[/b]
    No , i ment i said to Flippin.

Banned

Robert-Vandy says:
    yo
    SancaR says:
    YEa
    Robert-Vandy says:
    flippin say you scamm him
    SancaR says: