Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

oh deary me

This is a discussion on oh deary me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Put yourself in STU's position killing, I'm sure you realize that he deserves the ROL as he soloed it. Ps. ...
Page: 2

Put yourself in STU's position killing, I'm sure you realize that he deserves the ROL as he soloed it.

Ps. Magi can only ks you off me

Nick

k well im part of the ''oldies family'' aswell.

i was there when the deal was made, the deal that stu could ask the rol back from killing without a problem.

killing is not a scammer but sorry to say killing but you are breaking a deal with stu.

guess i will get flamed for this, but still its the thruth.

greets
    Nick

There is no doubt that you needed the rol more than killing spree in my opinion.[/b]

especially after you said that you got hacked.

Nick

aligator :

nice keyboard :P

aligator :
    nice keyboard :P[/b]
    d00d button + enter spam

ty

POEK

Well if there is something called as 'scout honor' and if that deal was made between those youngsters they should stick to it. First rule to grow up is that you stick to things like this. Don't go into OldieS blah blah, we had that rule made for the people who couldn't farm by themself, most people had nice items back then (these days it's noob items anyway compared to a duper)...that was the rules we sticked to the rules, everyone was happy....but this is about an agreement between two 'friends' and I only heard Stu his part, going to see if Killing is telling the same..and FFS it's about a ROL, not them mothers virginity!

bb

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I was in the vent with stu and magic when he got the rol, he was so happy saying that he could play his mage again or sayin how good the compensation was gonna be after getting hacked, i feel bad that stu wont get the item, hes always been a cool guy with me for a long time and he deserves it think if that was you killing losing everything you had then getting somthing good, and losing that to, its sad. Wow im actually agreeing with zero :S haha

<3 stu

ps: told you to just give it to me and let me run away with it haha

oSTUo

well. ignore all this shit because killing made the right desicion in the end. he just gave me the rol. i appreciate this so much. i know that alot of pople in the same situation would have done the wrong thing and perhaps kept the ROL. but he made the right choice in the end. and i very grateful for this. dont be hard on killing from now.. he made the right choice in the end =D <3

p.s trey, ........ i love you. :|

Nick

p.s trey, ........ i love you. :|[/b]

its solved now, but damn stu i knew it u ghey

and i have never been hard for keiling spree
    and never wil

greetssssssssssss

POEK

Well it&#39;s sorted am glad, selling warrior lvl 66 and have fun all

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

To everybody,

I gave the roll back to Stu,
    Thx to me OldieS is fucked
    So I&#39;m quitting (so to all the ppl who flamed me, now is your time to jump in the air)

Nick

sorry but fuk u all who flames killing :P

killing ur gonna stay :wub:

nice job stu, now you make this post here killing wanna quit, why dont you just fix the problem withouth making all this shit about it??
    now i read poek is gonna quit aswell and chupa is pissed off, WELL DONE STU !!! fag.

Apocalyps2

stu ur such a drama queen shees

u call us ur family, i havent seen you in ventrilo for weeks, hell when u log in its 5 min and ur gone, u are hardly here anymore ...

and if u wanna get some $ to buy a present for ur gf, go take a job with ur lazy ass >.<

nice job stu, now you make this post here killing wanna quit, why dont you just fix the problem withouth making all this shit about it??
    now i read poek is gonna quit aswell and chupa is pissed off, WELL DONE STU !!! fag.[/b]
    actually sometimes a drama is needed to show few ppl what is to do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast