Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OH OOOO TURKS ARE UP SERVERS WILL BE LAGGYY

This is a discussion on OH OOOO TURKS ARE UP SERVERS WILL BE LAGGYY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the gobble rotation all servers are mest up is it like that in karus side??...
Page: 1

MotoCross

Default OH OOOO TURKS ARE UP SERVERS WILL BE LAGGYY

the gobble rotation all servers are mest up is it like that in karus side??

Im with you ! : It's too difficult to follow the way ?

Yesterday i take 9 bless in 3 server now if i take 6 bless im happy grrrrrrrrr
    Pls King give instruction to people for do respect the way d1-d2-d3

Loving the Z R, NO SKILLS, etc :mellow:

amerigo

yea, you are right. in human side there is a fucking confusion every server seems to play alone.

that's not good.

anyway, the best rotation is d1 emc-d1-asga-d3 emc-d3 asga-d3 raiba = 5 gobbles

or

d1 emc-d1-asga-d2 asga-d2 raiba-d3 raiba = 5 gobbles.

this is the best i can right now.

Originally posted by amerigo
    yea, you are right. in human side there is a fucking confusion every server seems to play alone.

that's not good.

anyway, the best rotation is d1 emc-d1-asga-d3 emc-d3 asga-d3 raiba = 5 gobbles

or

d1 emc-d1-asga-d2 asga-d2 raiba-d3 raiba = 5 gobbles.

this is the best i can right now.
    yes but this work now .... in 2h are changed because people camping in d2 or d3 change the respawn time grrrrrrrr

MotoCross

god i wish we can send turky an emp missile and there power will go out

Was too difficult to follow this way ?

D1 EMC
    D1 ASGA
    D1 LAIBA

D2 LAIBA
    D2 ASGA
    D2 EMC

D3 EMC
    D3 ASGA
    D3 LAIBA

I supposed was the easy way ......... dont worry after 01am ( GMT+1 ) all come back to normality

turks can't do anything right. in turk time we are lucky to kill a turkey in 3 or 4 minutes since they all kill with R only and wait at the wrong spot. Later on at more western time the turkeys die in about 20 seconds, with far fewer people hitting. And most of them believe whatever the gm says, like use fists... they are gullible which is probably why they are muslims.

MotoCross

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    turks can't do anything right. in turk time we are lucky to kill a turkey in 3 or 4 minutes since they all kill with R only and wait at the wrong spot. Later on at more western time the turkeys die in about 20 seconds, with far fewer people hitting. And most of them believe whatever the gm says, like use fists... they are gullible which is probably why they are muslims.
    yupppppppppppppp

+1

<3 u so much

Ayman4u

you are stupid , moron to think like that you ,you are are so smart , getting every mistake any1 do by his religion
    " which is probably why they are muslims"
    . How the hell u know they r muslims who say use Z R . and GM him self told some to use Z R or fists what u excepect from a Game master when he say something , would u believe him or a player who say use skill , even why u get muslim in this for an action some kids did

cant u just say they are they are gullible they r just low lvl , small kids , dont know anything about the game rules and spam what other said without testing if using skill will make diffrent or no

i tried my self alot to make them use skill but i get more flames and flames from them just the little ones , the high lvls understand why it cant be by r only , and u can know it very easy when u see the R damage not constant damage like on refuges or the gurads that spawn in the war after keeper death its only 20 damage .

but you like to open flames and to start flame wars , im sorry for u to like that

wello

its true what he said though... although he took it too far by bringin religion into it..

i have no idea how they have order in thier country with so many dumb people.

Ayman4u

was lucky to have chat with the new GM in Boss event he is very good we hope and asked him about why Z r confirm pls

and dont know if to believe my skill damage or him or the players -_-

and isilion = IN ;o

KokoGG

karus king fucked it up giving away money after the D3 luf then everybody went to d1 and d3 bellua is a 20 min wait

Kav

yea..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast