Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

oh so i wanne lvl and this is wat i get?

This is a discussion on oh so i wanne lvl and this is wat i get? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FFS i wanted to do some dts but f*cking koxpers all over the place? so i went to do some ...
Page: 1

Artemiss

Default oh so i wanne lvl and this is wat i get?

FFS i wanted to do some dts but f*cking koxpers all over the place? so i went to do some investigation

<link removed > OWND?

ffs <_<

Somebody's thinking this morning.

Artemiss

i was on the test servers since a couple of days.

and today i wanted to lvl my char in diez and bam this is wat i get ffs :x

stevouk

FORUM MODS REAL USEFUL ARNT YOU... THIS FILE HAS 2 TROJAN HOUSE DOWNLOADERS IN Zzzzzzzzzzzz

BLOCK THIS POST ?!?!?!?!

Deathwish

it's bwtween 2 and 4am when i was posted, not many ppl alive at that hour, also why are you even trying to download it as the link posted above is just a url to a forum post...

Originally posted by stevouk
    FORUM MODS REAL USEFUL ARNT YOU... THIS FILE HAS 2 TROJAN HOUSE DOWNLOADERS IN Zzzzzzzzzzzz

BLOCK THIS POST ?!?!?!?!
    We cant be aroudn 24/7 ive just got home from work. If you dont like it i suggest you leave, i dont see you paying for hosting etc

Artemiss

Originally posted by stevouk

BLOCK THIS POST ?!?!?!?!
    oh so you actueally downloaded the file to use it yourself ? noob. it was a link to a topic not a download -_-

stevouk

Originally posted by Artemiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artemiss)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk

BLOCK THIS POST ?!?!?!?!
    oh so you actueally downloaded the file to use it yourself ? noob. it was a link to a topic not a download -_-[/b]

no...i never downloaded the file

i dont even play the game anymore so why would i want to macro and fuck my computer up?

whats the point in even playing the game if i am going to macro anyway?

i scanned the file and i never downloaded it and had no intentions too so get your facts right before you talk bullshit kk?

and your a fucking noob

Artemiss

omfg why the fuck do you care if there is a trojan in it? Only ppl who cheat gonna dload that file and use it . do you care if they get a trojan? noob

stevouk

because you posted a link to a trajan backdoor virus incase anybody downloaded it...because if i hadnt of read the page before the link i would of downloaded it thinking it was fraps or something....

when i first clciked the link i did think it was a download of fraps showing a macroer...so thats why i scanned the file and told you.....i wasnt going to download it, like i said get your fact right before you talk bullshit

someone might not of read the page and downloaded it thinking it was fraps...then they have a virus and their computer is fucked because of you...understand?

Zaria

Who exactly are you stevouk? Going off topic.............

Yesterday you pm me in game and said, "nice level". I asked you how you know my level and you say it is on KO4life forum. Show me where it shows you this information.

stevouk

you used to have a KO NP tracker sig and it said zaria lvl 70 blah blah

well i think it was you anyway :wub:

Zaria

lol, I'm not level 70. Never had my NP tracker on this forum.

Wanna level me?

stevouk

:P oh well...nah i hate leveling

i like pk'in when Phantom_rouge isnt aiming for me ...i was really getting pissed off i was going out of the base...maliced...parasight

*** Phantom_Rouge has defeated Stevouk *** (times 1000000000)

Banned Senior Member

^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast