Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

oik oik is a scammer, also a koko user!

This is a discussion on oik oik is a scammer, also a koko user! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont have screenshots so i dont care folks who will say "put ss". im carin about the people and warning ...
Page: 1

Husy_The_Turk

Default oik oik is a scammer, also a koko user!

dont have screenshots so i dont care folks who will say "put ss". im carin about the people and warning who know me and trust me. he scammed my clan asistant's shel pauldron in cz golem spots. they dont hit eachother and start puttin things on merch. when my clannie merchs his pauldron, oik oik buys it. that meas hesa KOKOer that he reached inn hostess for getting money. so stay away from him. he can scam ur things even in cz.!

MaDDoG[DC]

thnx for the heads up

Maybe he's just that damned rich that he has no more room for coins or silver bars or what not in any of his accounts so he has to run around cz with 999,999,999+ on him at all times....go go orcs for easy payday :P

Disclaimer: This in no way is meant to be as a defense for oik oik since I don't know him personally, and don't defend ppl I don't know.

BattyBat

yes husy and why are you suprised?

this is oik oik were talking about after all

Originally posted by BattyBat

wtf is that supposed to mean

Lammer

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    Originally posted by BattyBat@

wtf is that supposed to mean[/b]
    He's Known for buying things like that... and other not very respectable actions.

<!--QuoteBegin-Husy_The_Turk

dont have screenshots so i dont care folks who will say "put ss". im carin about the people and warning who know me and trust me. he scammed my clan asistant's shel pauldron in cz golem spots. they dont hit eachother and start puttin things on merch. when my clannie merchs his pauldron, oik oik buys it. that meas hesa KOKOer that he reached inn hostess for getting money. so stay away from him. he can scam ur things even in cz.!
    Another one crying...

Don't wanna sell? Don't Merchant... Stop crying

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)
    <!--QuoteBegin-BattyBat
    @

wtf is that supposed to mean[/b]
    He's Known for buying things like that... and other not very respectable actions.

<!--QuoteBegin-Husy_The_Turk

Another one crying...

Don't wanna sell? Don't Merchant... Stop crying[/b][/quote]
    he was in cz...just showing his stuff. yes he should have used trade...but he didnt expect somone like him to use KOSP. zzzz

JudgmentDay

<3 husy, but seriously, how in the fuk is this scamming. He bought something from a merchant. If you don't want people to buy your shit don't merchant it.

And oik using kosp? Bullshit, i can almost guarantee he doesn't. I would bet my penis on it. :unsure:

Oiks the master of buying items for 999m -_- Bah, some people might think its unrespectable, but who cares, its a man eat man world in KO. But its certainly not scamming.

apoth0r

Yer it's a man eat man world if you have no respect, no morals and no ethics. But hey i expect nothing less from this game coz its full of assholes wanting to get an upperhand.

BattyBat

Originally posted by apoth0r
    Yer it's a man eat man world if you have no respect, no morals and no ethics. But hey i expect nothing less from this game coz its full of assholes wanting to get an upperhand.
    +1

couldnt agree more with you, too many jackasses who think its funny to do this shit.. kids

JudgmentDay

If i didn't know the guy and saw him selling something thats worth more than 999m in merchant, i would buy it.

And don't bring morals and respect into this, its quite simple, merchant something, and someone can buy it, a 3 year old could work that one out. (not referring to you apoph)

BattyBat

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    I would bet my penis on it.
    better get ready to say bye bye then

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    <3 husy, but seriously, how in the fuk is this scamming. He bought something from a merchant. *If you don't want people to buy your shit don't merchant it.

And oik using kosp? Bullshit, i can almost guarantee he doesn't. *I would bet my penis on it. *:unsure: *

Oiks the master of buying items for 999m *-_- *Bah, some people might think its unrespectable, but who cares, its a man eat man world in KO. *But its certainly not scamming.

fuck yeah u said it jack
    people at atill when we get him alwaus like show pp or show wp show ep

dont wana sell it for 999
    dont merchant for 999

end of story lock please

redfieldTnT

ready for this official dont merchant shell +7/12 for 999 clubzors

BattyBat

people here arent questioning the fact he bought something for 999.

Theyre questioning the fact that he did it while at CZ golems. and no he wouldnt of had 999 mill out there.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast