Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

oik oik is a scammer, also a koko user!

This is a discussion on oik oik is a scammer, also a koko user! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BattyBat people here arent questioning the fact he bought something for 999. Theyre questioning the fact that ...
Page: 2

Cava

Originally posted by BattyBat
    people here arent questioning the fact he bought something for 999.

Theyre questioning the fact that he did it while at CZ golems. and no he wouldnt of had 999 mill out there.
    but the topic is slightly wrong isn't it? :unsure: should be "oik- a kosp user?" i don't see any scamming here, retarded english?

in ye olde days of me being human, oikoik scammed a ROC from a party we had running the bowl... we all agreed to split all the drops, wasn't a noob party here, we're talking like Sexxxy (back in his prime :P) some of the old tormentors lot etc...

anyway i solod duke, he ran over got the drop.... town, disband, dc goodbye

had to put up with a lot of 'OikOik's a good guy' responses back then and i expect no different now

redfieldTnT

oik can tank alot most likely if u attack him he wins

so he has a little more confidence holding 999 or 2 bil

and one mor thing why is 2 bil alot to be holding i shit 2 bil a day on crap to burn and get it back asap and im a lv 62 warrior

hes lv 66 67 he can make 2 bil with 1 hand on sword dance and 1 hand on his nutz ROFL

and most of u know this to be true dont lie about oiky's skills he has alot of confidence since he can take care of himself in cz )

so not a scammer no koko

confidence in the fact that anyone who trys to rush him will lost 50np and prolly add to his 999 or 2b xD

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    oik can tank alot most *likely *if u attack him *he wins *

so *he has a little more confidence holding 999 * * or 2 bil *

and one mor thing why is 2 bil alot to be holding * i shit 2 bil *a day * on crap to burn and get it back asap and im a lv 62 warrior * *

hes lv 66 67 *he can make 2 bil with 1 hand on sword dance and 1 hand on his nutz * ROFL * *

and most of u know this to be true dont lie about oiky's skills he has alot of confidence since he can take care of himself in cz * *) * *

so not a scammer no koko * *

confidence in the fact that anyone who trys to rush him will lost 50np and prolly add to his 999 or 2b xD

ahhh haa haaa redfield you made me laugh out loud i'm sorry that genuinly tickled me.

So what you're saying is that he has high defence..... so it only makes sense for him to carry 2 bil around with him in cz

ahhhh haaa haa

brilliant absolutly brilliant, near enough brought a tear to my eye.

I'm not gonna question how he did it, but that excuse was seriously funny :lol:

oik can tank alot most *likely *if u attack him *he wins *

so *he has a little more confidence holding 999 * * or 2 bil *

and one mor thing why is 2 bil alot to be holding * i shit 2 bil *a day * on crap to burn and get it back asap and im a lv 62 warrior * *

hes lv 66 67 *he can make 2 bil with 1 hand on sword dance and 1 hand on his nutz * ROFL * *

and most of u know this to be true dont lie about oiky's skills he has alot of confidence since he can take care of himself in cz * *) * *

so not a scammer no koko * *

oik oik? bah! he thinks he can combo while he is tanking just ask him the last time i fought him 1 vs 1 :lol:

redfieldTnT

when did i mention his defence

he has skills he has confidence i mean why is holding 2 bil so bad in cz
    not everyone has to scavange items for money hes a lv 65+ warrior
    he can make 2bil back in no time so whats so unheard of of losing 2 bil in cz?

when did i mention his defence * *

he has skills he has confidence *i mean why is holding 2 bil so bad in cz *
    not everyone has to scavange items for money *hes a lv 65+ warrior *
    he can make 2bil back in no time so whats so unheard of of losing 2 bil in cz?
    ahhh haaa please stop, my ribs hurt ahh haa

so funny so soo funny

redfieldTnT

thers no question of who kills him or who he kills i mean u guys arent noobs
    u all know how to farm coins are useless diddnt poka say that he knows what i mean when u can farm with ease doin stupid shit with coins is pretty much for fun and its funny

that priest just got pwned for shell and that was that
    they wanna nit pick about whats wrong whos right

it happend merchating causes selling items 2bil isnt much now a days
    im shure ther are some of u who farm and make well over 2 bil daily

thers no question of who kills him or who he kills i mean u guys arent noobs *
    u all know how to farm * coins are useless diddnt poka say that he knows what i mean when u can farm with ease doin stupid shit with coins is pretty much *for fun and its funny *

that priest just got pwned for shell and that was that *
    they wanna nit pick about whats wrong whos right *

it happend merchating causes selling items * * 2bil isnt much *now a days * *
    im shure ther are some of u who arm *and make well ofer 2 bil daily
    i said please stop didn't i... the jokes worn thin

one day you'll look back and say, damn i cant believe i wrote that. You guys need better excuses.... like OikOik told a rogue clanny to come stealth up and buy this guys stuff, not all that crap about him confidentally leveling on golems with 2 bil on him.... because it was a laugh

redfieldTnT

yuna said how it happend and yuna was ther oik and husky were sharing a spot for a while oik repoted and went back showd off his shit but im shure if it happen to oik hed blow it off when ur a certain lvl and know how to farm productivly items arent much to cry over

JudgmentDay

Oik can beat practically anybody 1vs1 in cz so theres no worrys from being killed while running to golems. If he sees a party, just town?

As i said before, oiks the master at 999 buying, everywhere he goes he has 999m

and i also heard they took the word Guilable out of the dictionary...

i beat oikoik 1 v 1 at golems once.... funny how he didn't have 999mil with him then ehhh

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    and i also heard they took the word Guilable out of the dictionary...
    Holy shit, really?

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    funny how he didn't have 999mil with him then ehhh
    Oik intentionally had 999m with him :rollseyes:

redfieldTnT

urunfaster i know ur ore open minded

so huskys thread is title koko and u say 100% koko
    some people kow how oik farms and its deadly and how he pk's enough said

anywho urun ont be so close minded Guilable u say
    as soon as husky says koko u think 100% true
    talk about Guilable