Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

oik oik is a scammer, also a koko user!

This is a discussion on oik oik is a scammer, also a koko user! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by redfieldTnT urunfaster i know ur ore open minded * * so huskys *thread is title *koko *and ...
Page: 3

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    urunfaster i know ur ore open minded * *

so huskys *thread is title *koko *and u say 100% * koko *
    some people kow how oik farms and its deadly *and how he pk's *enough said

anywho urun ont be so close minded *Guilable u say *
    as soon as husky says koko u think 100% true *
    talk about Guilable
    Jesus red, when did you get so turkish? :P

as i stated i aint here to explain how he got the money... if you read what i wrote... but the idea that he runs around cz with 2 bil on him..... but of course only sometimes, never when i or anyone else kills him....

yeah... guilable isn't even the word, guess what i mean is stupid

redfieldTnT

ı lowe turkıshh

redfieldTnT

besides come to human beasts show me md's 8/80in merchat i need to see stats

^_^

and judgement day, weren't you the guy that posted a video of me bug abusing... when the actual fact was that you were standing on the other side of a rock and couldn't attack me.... but everyone else could because they were the right side of the rock..... :unsure:

surprised you joined AHM, when you consider one of their members such a cheat... nothing against you personally, i just don't have much sentiment for people that purposfully try to get me banned

redfieldTnT

jack no more frapsing fraps me doin happy dance oke lazy musin

my hump my hump my hump

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    and judgement day, weren't you the guy that posted a video of me bug abusing
    I was less experienced back then, and regret posting it, and if i remember correctly i apologised for wrongfully accusing you. What was the point of bringing that up? Slightly off topic. If you have a problem with me being in AHM, speak with the other members. Didn't you abandoned AHM to go play on edena anyway?

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    I was less experienced back then, and regret posting it, and if i remember correctly i apologised for wrongfully accusing you. What was the point of bringing that up? Slightly off topic. If you have a problem with me being in AHM, speak with the other members. Didn't you abandoned AHM to go play on edena anyway?[/b]
    Just brought it up because you are willing to think that is cheating but are also willing to accept that oikoik runs around cz with 2 bil on him :P

As for AHM, once AHM always AHM, plan was to play edana until 60 then return... but whenever i go on vent theres never anyone i know on. <3 the AHM guys of old, i just dont recognise the people in there anymore

redfieldTnT

im shure arrogant prick or batman can run wityh 999 its not so unheard of

redfieldTnT

wait can some one make a 2bil in pocket ass kick cz movie and open these peoples minds ^_^

nobody is that dumb

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by JudgmentDay@
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

I was less experienced back then, and regret posting it, and if i remember correctly i apologised for wrongfully accusing you. What was the point of bringing that up? Slightly off topic. If you have a problem with me being in AHM, speak with the other members. Didn't you abandoned AHM to go play on edena anyway?
    Just brought it up because you are willing to think that is cheating but are also willing to accept that oikoik runs around cz with 2 bil on him :P

As for AHM, once AHM always AHM, plan was to play edana until 60 then return... but whenever i go on vent theres never anyone i know on. <3 the AHM guys of old, i just dont recognise the people in there anymore [/b]
    Oik intentionally had 999m with him when at golems, this isnt the first time oik has bought an item for 999m. He doesn't liturally carry 1bil+ every time he goes pking/lvling in cz.

You guys might think hes an asshole for it because of your morals, but he definitely does not use cheats.

And paddy, regarding the current state of AHM's new members, you say you don't recognise anyone, but how are you suppose to get to know them if you don't every come to dies and play? :P

Come back to dies, all the new members are cool, and were all being welcomed by the older members

redfieldTnT

why is it dumb
    2 bil sound like alot to u ? oO

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    wait can some one make a 2bil in pocket *ass kick cz movie * and *open these peoples minds ^_^
    I would, but....

BP + 2bil = 20second movie + 1bil

redfieldTnT

lv 66+ warrior cant hold 2 bil in cz with a lv 64 priest
    ther both useless -_-

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast